- HEALTH TRACKER
Using My OH
From My OH you can access and control all of your account settings and features.
1. Accessing My OH
To access My OH you must be a member of ObesityHelp and be logged in. Click on My OH found at the top of any page on ObesityHelp and the "Start Page" or My OH homepage will appear.
2. Account Features and Controls
The vertical navigation on the left side of My OH provides access to all of your ObesityHelp account features and controls. A brief description of all My OH functions are as follows.
1. You can add/change your current avatar.
2. Click on "View Profile" to view the current look of your profile.
3. The My OH start or home page is the first page you will see when accessing My OH. This page is thoroughly customizable as explained later.
4. All private messages (PM's) can viewed, created and managed.
5. You can search for, approve, view and manage your friends list.
6. New photos can be uploaded and existing albums can be managed.
7. You can create new blog posts as well as manage comments and old posts.
8. In the Goals System you can view community goals, create your own goals and track your progress.
9. My Groups provides access to any OH Groups you may own. OH Groups is currently in beta testing. At this time you can apply to and join existing groups but you will not be able to create new groups. This will be available to the general public soon.
10. The Weight Trackers allows you to track your weight and BMI over time.
11. You can view and manage all of you message board posts.
12. There are a number of survey and reviews that you can access from My OH.
13. Store orders can be made and managed.
14. All of your account setting are accessible from My OH.
3. Community Updates
The Community Updates module of My OH will appear by default on the the start page. Community Updates allows you to view the latest activities from the entire community as well as friends and OH Groups you participate in.
4. Customize Start Page
The Customize Start Page function to customize your start page by inserting a variety of modules into your start page. For details about the Customize Start Page, click here.