Recent Posts

Mary J
on 1/16/15 9:24 pm
Topic: 10 years!!! Really, time goes so fast

Made it through 10 years post op. Doing well. Quit smoking need to lose 12 lbs lol. Wanted yto add photo but could not figure out how!

247, 229, 125 @ goal. RNY 1/17/05 Dr. T. Paul Singh, Plastics 1/25/06 Dr. Joshua King
Stephanie F.
on 1/27/12 2:10 am - San Antonio, TX
Topic: RE: Woohoo its been 7 years for all of us, way to go!!!!
 Happy Anniversary to all  hugs

Stephanie Frederick
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!!!!!!
Pre-Op 331
Post OP 202
current 270

Mary J
on 1/11/12 8:38 pm
Topic: 7 years post op
How time flies when you are busy with life. It will bw 7 years on the 17th and I am maintaining within 10 lbs of my goal weight. Happy anniversary to all>>>

I can't figure out how to add a new photo here but I posted one from New years eve on my profile.
247, 229, 125 @ goal. RNY 1/17/05 Dr. T. Paul Singh, Plastics 1/25/06 Dr. Joshua King
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/12 2:50 pm
Topic: RE: Woohoo its been 7 years for all of us, way to go!!!!
Wow, that is so awesome!  Congratulations Mitzi!!!
mitzi_from_maui
on 1/7/12 2:24 pm
Topic: Woohoo its been 7 years for all of us, way to go!!!!
Happy Anniversary everyone. Aloha and Hugz
Janet H.
on 12/27/11 11:33 pm - Huntington, WV
Topic: RE: Weight Gain
thank you
Have a blessed day!
Janet    

Sandra T.
on 12/27/11 10:19 am - Tomball, TX
Topic: RE: Weight Gain

My 7th aniversary is approaching on the 28th Jan 2012 and yes I have gained some weight as well.  I managed to maintain my 150 lbs lost until late 2009 and then I gained 10 lbs from Oct 2009 to Dec 2009 as i developed scatica and could not walk and thus the lack of exercise surely did me in.  I never got the 10 lbs off, and then around Oct 2010 I slowly began to creep up and by May 2011 I put on 40 lbs.  I had a horrible year with a job I hated and lack of sleep, animeia and just purely not folowing my plan caused me to fall off the wagon.  but on 9/26/2011 I joined MyFitnessPal.com and I have been using this tool now to log my food and exercise and to date I have lost 33 lbs with 17 to go to get back to what I was.  Once there I will make a new goal and attempt to lose the remaining weight to normal BMI, as initally I was 75% of the weight but still needed to lose another 40 -50 to be around 175-180 and a normal BMI.  So I am off to a good start and hope I can lose 40-50 lbs by May as I am going to Hawaii.  Time will tell.    You have my best wishes on your journey to bet back ON THE WAGGON,,,  Best of Luck,  Just know you are not alone,, it;s a daily struggle.

Sandra

Sandra T.        
Janet H.
on 11/29/11 3:35 am - Huntington, WV
Topic: Weight Gain
It will soon be my 7 year anniversary.  How is everyone doing?  I have put on 43 lb. and very disappointed in myself.  My 1st thought, being the holidays - now is not a good time to get back with the program........but then my 2nd thought is "why not"........no better time than now.  I have stocked up on my protein powders and went to the store last night and bought the foods to get back on track with.  

Jan 2005 I was given a gift and did well for about 3 years but somewhere down the line all that went out the window.  So if you are reading this, please pray for me and send me words of encouragement.  When I left the 200's I said never again......well guess what....I have revisited them.  Hopefully for a short stay.  Anyone need a buddy out there!  I need a buddy    Like I told my hubby over the weekend....I need to get my head back to where it was in Jan 2005......just a great gift that I have thrown away.  Prayers please!  Thank you!

Janet
Have a blessed day!
Janet    

Debstamper
on 7/6/11 8:47 am - CA
Topic: RE: January 2005 - 5 Year Anniversary for Us!!
Hi Deb,
I am a Deb too.  Deborah!  Please give us some of your tips for staying on track and keeping your weight off.  It looks like us old timer are all about an average of about 20 pounds (gained back).  I want them back off and do NOT want to gain any more. 

Thanks
Deborah
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/11 4:38 am
Topic: RE: ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE GAINING WEIGHT !!!!!!
hi my name is tracey i had the surgery in jan 05 i was 312 lbs and i lost 100lbs and now im back up to 242lbs im thinking of the revision i have my first appt 06/2011 and im very scared
Most Active
Recent Topics