Hi Mitzi!!! Great post!!!
It's too bad that we can't get the Hawaii Board going.
After my surgery on January 10, 2005, I have always been able to get support
and fellowship from this awesome board!!!
Well here goes:
1. Starting weight 263 pounds
2. Lowest weight 128 pounds
3. Current weight 128 pounds
4. How many ounces can you eat? I only eat once or twice a day at the most.
I keep my protein (fish, chicken, etc.) to about 4-5 ounces. The rest would be
my fresh vegetables, normally a salad or raw veggies.
5. Approx. calorie intake 800-1,000
6. How much do you exercise? About 2-3X a week. I have a treadmill at home,
but also go to 24 Hour Fitness.
7. How much water a day? 140-145+ ounces
8. Anything you still can't eat? Not that I can't eat it, but have chosen to not
eat any bread products, dairy products (except for string cheese), rice, or
cereals, crackers, etc.
9. Back to old habits? I have started craving a snack before bedtime, and will
usually have some cutup zucchini, broccoli.
10. Are you still trying to lose, if so how much? I would love to lose another 10
pounds since I'm only 5 feet tall. But compared to the 263 pounds that I used
to weigh I truly feel blessed. My life is so much happier and healthier!!
Please stay in touch, and God Bless you and yours.
Hugs and much aloha, Pat