Down 260 in 12 months

Mary C.
on 2/4/04 1:28 pm - North Highlands, CA
This last year has been a life changing, size changing experience for me. I have followed the protocal to the T and have 29 more lbs to go to goal weight. Then the plastic surgery is next.
Marcia P.
on 2/9/04 5:32 am - Farmington, MN
Mary- CONGRATULATIONS! What an accomplishment you've made in a year! I bet you are a totally different person on the outside, but just as sweet as ever on the inside! You should be very proud of yourself, and I will look to you as a role model. I have my surgery in 8 days, so any advice you can give me is appreciated! Keep up the fantastic work! Marcia
Mary C.
on 2/9/04 2:01 pm - North Highlands, CA
Speedy recover is what I will be praying for, I know that it will be hard at first but I know that you can do it also. I would love it being your role model, I want to be there for you when you need an uplifting thought or a shoulder to say I hirt and no one understands. I do understand the pain, but it will be worth it in the long run. Please keep in contact with me and let me know how you are doing. I would love sharing the journey with you as someone that has been there. I would also love to share the protocal that my Dr. gave me that helped me more times than I can count. here is my e-mail address [email protected] write me and keep me up to date. Mary
Cynthia A.
on 2/22/04 11:17 pm - Longview, TX
Good going Mary!!! I can tell you are ecstastic over the weight loss and you have every right to be. This change for a new life works wonders in all of those that are dedicated. Congratulations.
Most Active