I am half the man I used to be

calvoso
on 2/24/04 2:57 am - My hometown, WA
What a difference a year makes. Last year at this time I weighed 616 lbs and I felt like there was no hope left for me. This surgery I truly beleived saved my life. I weighed in yesterday at 308 lbs. I still have aways to go and I will have to go through another surgery for all the loose skin, but it is worth it. Thanks to all of you for your support this last year. I don't think I would have done this surgery without this website. Seeing all the success stories here is what made me decide that this was the tool I needed to get control of my life again.
Cupcake B.
on 2/24/04 8:22 pm - Temple Hills, MD
Wow, what amazing success!! Congratulations!
JODI020770
on 5/12/04 1:56 am - JOLIET, IL
Wow Calvin, That is so amazing. Congratulations to you! I agree with you, this website has really been a wonderful tool I have used. Everyone here is so helpful and friendly. Congratulations again and good luck on your upcoming surgery. Jodi
JRinAZ
on 10/2/05 6:46 am - Layton, UT
Congratulations Calvin! I didn't know this surgery date "message board" even existed. I rarely get on OH anymore! In fact, I need to figure out how to change my picture! I've lsot 143 lbs since that picture!!!! .......I miss the communciation we used to have between surgery buddies! .....Hope this finds you healthy and still loving life! Joyce in Phoenix!
Most Active