3 years - Think I am taking my WLS for granted

bbinky
on 4/4/12 10:14 pm - Louisville, KY
Hey everyone.  Hope you are healthy and happy and content with wherever this WLS journey is for you. 

Feeling a little guilty.  I haven't been to this site for at least 6 months.  Gosh, I used to be here all day long.  I should be helping the newbies. 

Life is good.  I am hanging around 150 lbs. and wearing a size 4 and medium on top.  Who would have ever thought that was a possibility.  I am dedicated to working out.   My life is changed and I am so thankful.  My 3 yr checkup with my surgeon is later this month.  I hope to put up a new pic. 

Wishing you all the best !
Becky in Kentucky

ericia S.
on 4/9/12 1:24 am - stockton, CA
awesome job job! congrats with your amazing weight loss!
Heaviest 385 / Starting 382/Pre op 304/ Current 203/My Goal 170

i gained 43lbs after 2 1/2 year out by eating poarly but now i am on a whole new journey to lose the weight plus more for good!

pineview01
on 7/13/12 3:52 pm - Davison, MI
All my fellow 2-09  surgery that had the RNY are looking hot.
I havn'e seen any happy banders here yet.  I am fighting for a revision to the band.  Which is what I wanted in the first place.  But, once I comitteed to the band I really thought I would be one of the lucky ones.  NOT

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 777 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 767 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 873 views
Bariatric Regain :(
Lissa Strombelline · 0 replies · 1103 views