November 12--six month anniversary

jaylynn
on 11/8/08 9:01 am
All of you May 12 or 6 months out folks--How's everything going?  I am so glad Ihad my surgery.  I am losing, doing exercise, enjoying protein, love my new energy.  Congratulations on your anniverary, too. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/08 10:41 am
Hello,

Congrats on all your success and on your anniversary too
Kingschild
on 11/9/08 10:59 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
My surgery date was May 19th.  I'm doing okay.  My weightloss has almost stopped.  I've lost 74 lbs. so far.  This last pound took me 3 weeks to lose.  *sigh*
I'm having such trouble exercising consistently each day.
I'm taking all my vitamins each day.
I'm struggling with my water intake again and diet cokes have become a problem again.  :(
jaylynn
on 11/11/08 9:32 am
I can hear some frustration.  My surgeon said that one loses about 80% of exceess weight the first year and that the remaining in the 2nd year.  I understand the backsliding.  It certainly has been a life changing experience.  I hope you have good support.  I used to live to drink my diet soda, but I gave it up before surgery and have not fallen back into the habit.  I replaced it with Crystal Light.  I encourage you to stay the course and do what you have to in your daily schedule to put you and your needs at a higher priority.  YOU CAN DO IT!  I believe in you.  Blessings

Beth K.
on 11/19/08 11:09 am - Finksburg, MD
I am pretty happy with my loss...I fudged up in my fifth month or I could have gotten rid of more but I am on my way!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/vsgswith150ormoretogo/welcome/
46 lbs lost pre-op www.phmiracleliving.com Eat Healthy to Stay Healthy
    www.shrinkyourself.com

Jeannie B.
on 11/24/08 2:49 am
I love my new tool  I am down 81 lbs.  I tend to stall each month--but by the end I usually drop at least 7-9 lbs. 
jaylynn
on 11/24/08 8:35 am
Wonderful!

I understand the stall and sudden drop of many pounds.  It would be wonderful if each day or two we would see progress, but it doesn't seem like that.  I am thankful for the drop!!  Blessings as you continue on. 

MelissaM39
on 11/30/08 11:25 am - MI
Hey there...congrats on your loss so far.  I'm still hovering at the same weight for the last couple of months.  I keep working hard at the gym...eventually it will pay off! 

Keep on keeping on! 

Lauren1979
on 12/4/08 4:29 am - Holden, MA
COngrats to everyone... I am feeling and doing great. I'm exersizing daily, eating right and feeling wonderful. I have lost 107lbs total and right now I'm loosing 3-5 lbs a week... we're all doing great we just have to keep our heads up during rough times and it will all fall into place...  talk to you all soon, Lauren

"Life is way to short to live in the past" and "keep your feet on the ground while reaching for the stars"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 471 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1428 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1131 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1245 views