One Year Surgiversary!!!

christian0728
on 6/1/10 3:48 am - Easton, MD
Hello, all!!
I made it!  It's been one year since my Lapband surgery.  I have lost 50 lbs.  I am so happy, my self esteem is way up and I feel really, really good!  I'm not kidding when I say it's been a tough year (some say this is the easy way out), because a lot of you know exactly what I'm talking about.  It may have been tough, but well worth it because i want to be and stay healthy.  This is a life changing commitment from me to myself.  I am halfway to my goal weight and am so excited and plan to be an inspiration to all.
Have a blessed day!!
EOD WIFE
on 6/3/10 1:12 pm - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Congrats on your loss! And NO it is NOT EASY ! This has been a interesting year for me to say the least. I am thankful for the journey and I wish you the best on making your ultimate goal.

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

Mel is losing it
on 7/8/10 5:59 am - Lakeport, CA
Congrats to you! I am almost one month ahead of you and I also have lost 50 pounds and would like to lose 50 more to get to goal. I am having a real hard time getting off a plateau I've had for months. I feel great and I'm happy to have lost 50, but I would really like to get to my goal, but it seems so out of reach. Do you have any advice/experience to share? Thanks! :)

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

christian0728
on 7/20/10 12:12 am - Easton, MD
Sometimes I feel like my goal is out of reach also.  I would like to lose 50 more pounds as well.  I know we can do it.  I have prayed through my plateaus and cut way down on snacking between meals (this was a bad thing for me).  I try to drink a lot of crystal light, and exercise at least twice a day, 7 ndays a week.  We have a 5 month old pomchi puppy, so he has been a godsend as far as me getting out and exercising more.  I guess if I had any advice/suggestions it would be to never give up.  I get a lot of encouragement from reading other posts on other wls sites.
Have a blessed day!!
pitablond
on 8/27/10 3:58 am - Harrisburg, PA
50lbs is EXCELLENT!!  Congrats!

~*Ashley*~ Highest weight: 330ish   Current weight: 198

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1393 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?