NOTLosing

onyxmann
on 12/23/10 4:19 am - Cary, NC
RNY on 05/18/09 with

My weight loss has stopped just when I was getting used to losing a few pounds a month.   Stable now with a swing of between 5 - 6 pounds a week.  

carrvan
on 12/26/10 7:41 am - Ontario, Canada
 Are you saying that you are up/down 5-6 pounds a week? WoW! I have been stable for probably 6 months (with a swing of 2-4 pounds). How much more were you hoping to loose?
Just wondering, what do you typically eat in a day. Are you having problems with certain foods. I am asking because I am still struggling with food, most days it's impossible to eat more that 3-5 bites at a time. It's driving me crazy!!! 

mks112565
on 12/27/10 11:00 am
I have a 5-6 pound swing/week for probably 2 months--I am VERY frustrated--I also do not dump and am finding myself hitting old habits a bit--BUT..I am on it and am making a conscious effort to stop it!! I know I can and will...seems like when there is not loss I get teh "what the heck" feeling and try things and too much of some things...I can eat more than I think I should and worry that I have hurt this great tool I have given to myself--but with that said, I feel I am heading to the right path now and will be okay----I would like to loose another 25 pounds---I'm at 185 down from around 310...I'm happy but would like to see lower numbers soon---I'm setting new goals and reaching them --- some things just take time and I am giving it all I have----WE CAN DO IT!!!! LET"S GO!!!!
onyxmann
on 1/11/11 2:38 am - Cary, NC
RNY on 05/18/09 with

I’m happy with the overall weight loss - > I guess I kinda got fooled into thinking that this would last forever (losing weight so easy).   I’ve  so far lost 60% excess weight and couldn’t  be happier with my current weight and my overall health.   I guess it’s getting on a scale every morning and seeing that swing from week to week.
wanting_2_b_thin
on 4/6/11 6:59 pm - Woodville, OH
RNY on 05/12/09 with
 I never reached goal either, and I too have noticed a regain. I do not dump. HOWEVER, I do sometimes have reactive low blood sugars. If I eat something too carby or sugary I will fall into a coma almost, shakes, sweats, can't speak cohearently...then I need something sweet to rebound me. I need motivation to stop the grazing habit I have started again. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!
Shawna luvs life now!
HW~368.7 /CW~204.5  /GW~ 210 

Kelly S.
on 2/3/11 5:08 am
I am worried that I have the dreaded bounce myself. I am up 9 pounds over my lowest weight and never got to goal. Keep up the good work!

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1393 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1382 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1253 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1119 views