Recent Posts

iamfarfaraway
on 3/20/09 10:56 am - Charlotte, NC
Topic: RE: May 26, 2009
I have my RNY the day before your DS.  Good Luck on your surgery and I will see you on the Loser Bench

40 lbs lost pre-op

iamfarfaraway
on 3/20/09 10:53 am - Charlotte, NC
Topic: May 25th is my date
I was called Monday and given my approval for surgery and date at that time, it was the 1st available date my surgeon had.  I am so excited

40 lbs lost pre-op

tonigirlv
on 3/20/09 5:04 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Topic: RE: May 12th... first surgery of the day!!!
I'm in South Jersey.  I know what you mean about all the emotions since actually getting a date....I'm all of a sudden scared to death, but anxious, exicted, you name it....I would love to keep in touch since I really don't have the support around me.  My family thinks i'm crazy for wanting to do this,  and keep trying to talk me out of it,  but they just don't understand what it's been like to live my life fighting this  "demon".   I'm a single mom, just had a broken engagement in January  and haven't said anything to my kids yet...they're 7 and 9.  So many things going through my head.  OIY!!

Toni
Daisygirl12
on 3/20/09 3:16 am - Canada
Topic: May 7
Got a date of May 7 at Barix in Ypsilanti.  If anyone else is going to be there then, please let me know.  I'd love to meet some other people having their surgery at the same time and maybe walk the halls together!
~Angie ~

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/09 9:36 am
Great! where are you guys located? we should keep in touch! I am feeling all sorts of emotions now that it's actually concretely scheduled!
tonigirlv
on 3/19/09 2:53 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
LoveLikeWinter
on 3/18/09 2:34 am
I should be scheduled on that day (according to my surgeon) but haven't "officially" scheduled yet. I'll probably be joining you on that day (first in the morning, too!)
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/09 9:14 pm
Topic: May 12th... first surgery of the day!!!
Anyone else scheduled for this day? I was originally April 15th but had to change it due to deficiencies. I'd love to get in touch with someone who is having it same date or around mine!
EOD WIFE
on 3/17/09 5:33 am - Lawton Ft Sill, OK
Topic: RE: May Date...
My date got changed this morning.... It is now May 5th... one day longer till I join the losers!

I  MY RNY 5-5-09    Life is Good
       myxferadd.jpg picture by mikeysbrightstarboobies.gif picture by mikeysbrightstar

tonigirlv
on 3/17/09 3:42 am - South Jersey Shore, NJ
Topic: I am scheduled!!! May 13 !!!!
I can't believe it.  I went for my 6th monthly weight management weigh in with 1 more to go April 16, and they scheduled me for May 13!!!!!  I wasnt' expecting that today but I am soooo excited, nervouse, scared, you name it!!!   I asked them about insurance approval and they said it should be no problem.  They even scheduled me for bootcamp on May 7!!!  OMG I can't believe the time is nearing.  Finally, I have something else to focus on now.  ME!!! (Him who???!!!)  

Most Active
Recent Topics
anyone on?
losing_it86 · 5 replies · 1390 views
NOTLosing
onyxmann · 5 replies · 1378 views
How is everyone?
EOD WIFE · 3 replies · 1248 views
132lbs gone!
thisxtooxshallxpass · 7 replies · 1115 views