1. What types of food did you eat this week? Salmon, chicken, steak kabobs, chicken fajitas minus the tortilla, asparagus, watermelon, tuna, cottage cheese, cheese and all the other regulars.
2. What types of exercise did you do this week? walking, but not much, bad girl, and way too hot
3. How much weight did you lose? 2 pounds Total loss? 190 pounds gone forever!
4. What was your biggest challenge? Not snacking when bored.
5. We should all be 13 months out, where are you with your doctor's goal? your goals? I met my Dr's goal at my 1 year apt. My goal I'm still 34 pounds away. The weight is coming off much slower but at least it's still coming off.
*Fun bonus question:
Give us some guilty pleasures: food, movies, music, hobbies? Food? I don't have many any more, but I guess Cheetos are one thing I indulge in once a month, of course I always feel yucky afterward, so I'm not sure I know why I do it!
I don't go to the movies that often, we do Netflix, I'm finding I don't like to sit around watching TV like I used too, I want to be up and moving now. We do go to a lot of concerts, have 3 coming up this next month. Hubby has played in a band for 30 years and we both love all types of music. We also travel all the time, seems like every month this year we've gone somewhere, and I love it! I love to fly!!
Shopping for clothes has become something I like to do once again ... I hadn't been in a Mall for over 15 years until this summer. I'm finding myself hunting for bargains though, before I used to buy anything, that fit and I felt lucky to find something, now I hunt! I'm so proud of myself when I can get a regular sized shirt for under $5.00!
Have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend everyone!