HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Sue C
on 7/31/12 11:49 pm, edited 8/1/12 6:30 pm - Fargo, ND
I know not many people post here, if any at all anymore. Cant believe it will be 7 years on the 23rd that I had surgery. I was a lightweight and had 100 lbs to lose. I lost 95 but am still happy with that being I have also kept it all off. I eat and drink like a "normal" person. Never had any complications except for a few episodes of low blood sugar and ended up in ER a few times. Didn't know what was happening the 1st time.

I hope everyone is doing well.

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Joyce J.
on 8/1/12 5:28 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Sue

Congrats on the weight loss. Glad you are doing well

I am doing great myself. My surgery was Aug 1/2005. 7 years ago today

I lost 130, still need to lose more, but so much happier at 250 than I ever was at 380

Hope we see some others posting here. Would love to hear from others

I am on Facebook [email protected] if anyone wants to add me

Take care
Joyce

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Sue C
on 8/1/12 9:44 am - Fargo, ND
 Well congrats to you.  You have done great.  Keep it up!!

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Dawn B.
on 8/2/12 9:37 am - Anderson, CA
Hi Sue,

Great job keeping off the weight. I have low blood sugar episodes as well - usually because I had too many carbs during the day.

Dawn   5'7" 258/142
'What's important is not necessarily where you are, but in what direction you are going.' Oliver Wendel Holmes

Sue C
on 8/3/12 12:16 am - Fargo, ND
Hi Dawn-

Thanks so much.  Its scary when those episodes happen.  Mine bottoms out so bad that I cant even communicate and my body is useless.  I now live by myself so that makes it even scarier.  I take a couple glucose tablets when I do go to bed and it hasnt happened again.

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Pammi G
on 8/2/12 10:20 pm - Dallas, TX
 Hi Sue you are doing great. 

You are right,  not many post here anymore but Its great to see the people I shared my first hard year with.  Thank you for checking in.  

I am living life and loving it.  Cheers! Here's to 7 more.  

Pam
In the book of life, the answers are not in the back.....Charlie Brown.

Pam
Sue C
on 8/3/12 12:17 am - Fargo, ND
Hi Pam-

Thank you very much and you have done great yourself.  Keep loving that life!!

Here's to 7 more 

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Bridgetkaryn
on 8/2/13 12:37 am - Aldie, VA

Sue-

Congrats on your success! It isn't easy keeping the weight off... I am not active on the board much but tend to check in at the "yearly" point to see how people are.. I will post a hello to catch people up! :-)

Sue C
on 8/2/13 3:04 am - Fargo, ND

Thanks so much but now it will be 8 years!  need to lose 10 but all is still good,

thanks again.

~ Sue ~

257/162/150

Most Active
Recent Topics