HOME!!!

hillernj
on 9/26/09 3:21 am - Buffalo
ok so surgery was Wednesday the 23rd and now here it i saturday and i'm home   i had uncontrollable hivkups for the first 2 nights then they pulled my drain and they magically went away,  i havn't touched a pain med in over 24 hours and feel great, i hate pain eds and am trying to do as much as i can with out them!
well to all my other september family members it's good to be home
lmk6311
on 9/26/09 4:05 am - lancaster, NY
Congrats on being home...good luck to you! I was the same way with the pain meds, hated taking htem but sometimes you feel alot better when you do! Take it easy!
 LEAH

loveandsmiles
on 9/26/09 6:01 am
glad you are home get some rest and keep us updated on how you are getting along.
ibelong2God2
on 9/26/09 7:00 am
Hello,

Just started the process and at this stage am not sure which one to have the Lap or Bipass. Still debating. Leaning towards Bipass. Any rate pls, keep us informed on your recovery and weigh loss.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

LeprechaunLady
on 9/27/09 2:29 am
CONGRATS!  I HAD MY SURGERY 9/22, CAME HOME 9/24; I'VE HAD A FEW BOUTS OF THOSE  EVIL HICCUPS AS WELL,  THEY ARE KILLER.  THE WORST FOR ME WAS THE DRY HEAVES IN THE HOSPITAL THE NIGHT OF SURGERY-I BELIEVE FROM THE DRUGS.   I'D FORGOTTEN WHAT ALL IS CONTROLLED BY OUR CORE AND HOW LONG AB SURGERY TAKES A WHILE TO RECOUP FROM.  AT ANY RATE, BEST OF LUCK TO THE NEW YOU AND DEEP US UPDATED!
peggy1011
on 9/28/09 6:05 am - Whitesboro, NY
Revision on 09/08/09 with
Welcome home!  Be sure to rest and take things slow.  I was so happy once I got home, I overdid it a bit.  As of tomorrow I'm 3 weeks postop, and feel back to normal.   Back to work for me next Monday.

Peggy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 933 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1229 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1784 views