re: Happy Surgiversary

lazeydazey
on 10/11/08 12:44 pm - Sharon, MA

Happy Surgiversary all Octoberites, 2005. It's been 3 yrs now. Hard to believe. I've been doing real bad. I've gained close to 30lbs. Been going swimming and just got the ok to go back to the gym on a full-time basis from my train accident that occured back in  March, 2006. Now that i've been given the Ok. I may go back to working out, although I do like swimming. Michael Phelps inspired me to get back into the pool. So I have been. I've been swimming about 25 minutes a few times a week. Starting out slow and working my way up.

Again, Happy Surgiversary Octoberites.

Lisa J. in Mass

Blessed B
on 10/13/08 12:50 pm
Lisa,

I haven't seen you around here lately! Sounds like swimming is your thing and hopefully you aren't in alot of pain from the accident. Time flies doesn't it? Three years holy cow!!! I wish you luck in your swimming goals!!

Take care!

Taking one day at a time.

lazeydazey
on 10/15/08 9:41 am - Sharon, MA

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I think I have found something in swimming. I go after work so I can get rid of my anxiety from work and know I can do it and not get hurt too much. My accident was from March 25,2008. I was involved in a train accident. I found out 4 months later that I have 2 herniated discs. They aren't too bad so I guess i'm lukcy in that aspect. Now that I got the oke to go back to the gym full-time, i'm very happy.

Hope you're doing well. See you on here soon.

Lisa

gail1957
on 10/15/08 4:05 am - Frankfort, KY
Happy surgiversary to everyone. Hope everyone is doing ok. It seems that my weight is wanting to come back on as I can now eat more than ever before, is anyone else struggling? Take care.
lazeydazey
on 10/15/08 9:44 am - Sharon, MA
Hi Gail,

We are both in the same boat with the wt issue. I have to get motivated again like I was after the surgery in the losing stages. I know I can do it. I notice if I eat something that i'm not supposed to either that same day or the next I get the runs sooooooo bad. I guess it's my own fault for eating it in the 1st place.

We gotta keep the faith and we will get through it.

Happy Surgiversary to you,

Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 707 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1054 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 807 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1015 views