iron

pinkachew
on 7/23/09 10:54 am - Oshkosh, WI
does anyone else have the problem of their iron dropping down to 25 no matter how much iron rich food you eat? and im tired all the time but my soon to be ex hubby cancelled my insurence so i cant go in to the doc. i only knew my iron keeps dropping that low because i donate plasma and they check it weekly also im going to the brewer game tomorrow any ideas for snacks everyone can eatthat are high protein so my energy keeps up?
Jane C.
on 9/5/09 10:16 pm - Florence, KY
I just read where you were having problems with your iron.  My problem is with B12.  Mine got so low I had to take shots in addition to vitamins.  I thought I was just becoming a scatter brain.  Couldn't think.  Was having problems with the names of our students.  This went on and on and then they found the B12 problem  Since being on the shots my word surching is gone.  My memory and mind is so much clearer.  I had no idea B12 Diffecency effected your memory but it does.

Just wanted to share my vitamin issue.

Hope things are working out.
Good luck
ON 10/17/05  I LANDED ON OZ NEVER GOING BACK UP IN THE DAMN
TORNADO AGAIN.   BEWARE OF THE WITCHES!
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 12:43 am
I too have had major iron probs. This is normal after the 3 yr mark. I not only take a lot of iron but I started cooking with cast iron and that has seemed to have helped. Especially if you cook ground beef with iron rich veggies together. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 706 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1053 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 807 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1013 views