Dry Heaves

Odie1023
on 6/18/08 2:02 pm - St. Joseph, MO
Hi, does anyone have this problem, if I sit in a soft chair or a soft seat at a booth I get really sick after eating. Pain in my stomach and the dry heaves. After awhile it leaves about fifteen to thirty minutes. If I eat and sit in a stright or hard seated chair I'm fine. Also, I have lost alot of my hair, anybody have any suggestions to grow it back? I don't know what's worse, fat with hair or thin and bald. Being a felmale I am really hoping it grows back. Thanks.
andrea K.
on 6/19/08 5:46 am - near Huntsville, AL
Amy I cant be of any help. I would suggest calling your dr about the dry heaving. It might be nothing but better to be on the safe side. As for the hair, I was one of the lucky ones. Never lost any. I know that other that say they've lost a ton, it grows back even thicker. Just hang in there. It will grow back.
Odie1023
on 6/20/08 6:27 am - St. Joseph, MO
Andres, Thanks so much for your reply. I guess I could always get a wig, though my daughter is totally against this. I am just use to having lots of hair. At least it does grow what I do have. If the dry heaves keeps up I will call my dr. I had my surgery done in Sedalia, Mo. I hope your right about hair coming back in. Thanks again and have a good week-end. Amy
Janet H.
on 6/24/08 6:01 am - Golden Valley, AZ
I don't know why you are having the dry heaves, Have you talked to your dr? If not I would get on the phone soon, It could be something or it could be nothing. My hair fell out for about 2 to 3 months but it has stopped and yes it will grow back, Just make sure you are keeping your protien up I drink from 80 to 100 grams of protien a day, but I love my protien drinks. I could drink the all day but that is just me. anyway good luck to you hope you find out what is going on, Take care, Janet
Odie1023
on 6/24/08 12:40 pm - St. Joseph, MO
Janet, Thanks so much for your reply. The dry heaves are much better, I wonder if I had something caught! I know that sounds crazy but I have heard it can happen. This started after I ate a very small salad it did have tomatoes and cucumbers in it. No more with all of that stuff!! I sure hope my hair goes back in I feel so self-conscious because it's the top of my head. I have been taking biotin and zinc I have heard that helps also. I never though of the protien drinks, I still have some in the frig. I'm going to try them. I'm like you I liked them. I hope you are doing well. Take care and again thanks so much.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6+ years out...
Amg563 · 2 replies · 860 views
6 years Post Op
girlsmile45 · 0 replies · 867 views
5 Years!!!
Kathie L. · 4 replies · 1480 views
My Date
canadianlady · 0 replies · 998 views
4 year anniversary!!!
MzRaina · 1 replies · 1057 views