December 11 Post Ops - Roll Call

Rob B.
on 12/9/09 9:11 pm - Jefferson City, TN
Happy Birthday to all of my December 11 peeps.  Things are going well for me.  Down 50 lbs from where I was this time last year and loving life.  Its amazing how much better you feel about yourself and your health ridding the pounds.  The Lapband is the best thing that ever happened to me.  Love to hear from my December crew if you get the chance?  
GorgeousIsa
on 12/9/09 9:26 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
Congrats on your your journey thus far...Keep up da good work.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
moniquefrederick
on 12/10/09 8:23 pm - DE
Happy anniversary!! Can u believe it a whole year. Im happy for u and glad u are doing well. Im so happy today i don't know what to do. Im down 113lbs its unreal. Its a good feeling.
Kristy A.
on 12/14/09 3:52 am - South Burbs, MN
Hey Rob - Congrats on being down 50. Sounds like you're really happy with your decision to get the band. Awesome!

I'm down 120 since surgery, 136 since the start of the process around April 08.  Am very happy, am almost to my goal. Am fitting comfortably in 14s, would like to get down to about a 12 or so.
Check for picture comparision in my profile. Definately a "WOW, I was THAT big?!" moment!

Congrats to all December babies on their accomplishments! Well done, and well deserved!

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1329 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 923 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1494 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 841 views