Happy Anniversary

moniquefrederick
on 12/10/09 8:32 pm - DE
Happy anniversary people. This is our month. Im so excited i can't believe it.Yesterday morning when i woke up i could not stop crying from pure happiness.This time last year i was in the hospital i will never ever forget that day my life changed.I can't stop crying now lol I know that ya'll can relate because im a completely different person inside and out and i thank God for this surgery and for ya'll.There is no other group of people  that can feel me like ya'll.So i wanted to say happy anniversary ya'll embrace these moments they are precious. I have lost 113lbs so far, went from a 26 pants to a 14 and im actually in between sizes almost in 12's. I went from a 44dd to 38 dd im weighing in at 176lbs  cannot believe it. Im so grateful and in awe.
B. Cessna
on 12/10/09 9:38 pm - Gettysburg, PA
congrats on your loss!!!! i feel the same way, it is like a dream, i can't even imagine that i have actually accomplished what i have in a year! i have lost 143 lbs and wear between a size 5/6... if i am dreaming please don't wake me!!!

*Confidence is feeling satisfied with who and what we are*

moniquefrederick
on 12/10/09 9:44 pm - DE
You go Brenda im so happy for you!! Don't worry im not gone wake u in fact i got u a great big comfy pillow lol.
fluffigal
on 12/11/09 10:47 am - MI
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!  Wow you look GREAT!!!!
Alycia

286/156/144/155    5'5 1/2"
day pre-surg diet started & highest weight/ current/ dr's goal/my goal
ohcardsmalycia.jpg Century card image by fluffigal
Guilt is the Teacher, Love is the Lesson
Joan Borysenko
moniquefrederick
on 12/11/09 9:00 pm - DE
Thanks you look great too.Im loving this tool.
Jennifer H.
on 12/12/09 2:44 am - stockton, CA
I'm so happy for you!!
You look great!!
Happy Anv to you!!

Mine is January 2ND I was just thinking about where I was a year ago and how time has went by!!

Congrats to you!!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

moniquefrederick
on 12/13/09 4:24 am - DE
Wow you look great too girl wow. This tool has helped so many of us im so happy for all of us. You go girl!
jcheryld
on 12/12/09 3:36 pm
Congrats to everyone! I posted my anniversary pics in my latest blog as well. Can't wait to see what the next year brings!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

moniquefrederick
on 12/13/09 4:25 am - DE
Girl you look so good im in awe.Congrats im so happy for you and u definitely inspire me you go.
Kristy A.
on 12/14/09 3:53 am - South Burbs, MN
On December 11, 2009 at 4:32 AM Pacific Time, moniquefrederick wrote:
Happy anniversary people. This is our month. Im so excited i can't believe it.Yesterday morning when i woke up i could not stop crying from pure happiness.This time last year i was in the hospital i will never ever forget that day my life changed.I can't stop crying now lol I know that ya'll can relate because im a completely different person inside and out and i thank God for this surgery and for ya'll.There is no other group of people  that can feel me like ya'll.So i wanted to say happy anniversary ya'll embrace these moments they are precious. I have lost 113lbs so far, went from a 26 pants to a 14 and im actually in between sizes almost in 12's. I went from a 44dd to 38 dd im weighing in at 176lbs  cannot believe it. Im so grateful and in awe.
You look fantastic!  Great new profile picture!

We're really close in size and weight, I'm 6'0 and 189 this morning, want to get to about a 12.  Some 14s are just starting to get loose.

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1328 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 923 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1492 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 841 views