12/22 anniversary

sandy.
on 12/21/09 8:38 pm - Jacksonville , NC
Well today is my yr anniversary.  I got to goal just this morning.  I was 1 lb away yesterday and didn't know if I was going to get there today.  1 lb is so little but still can be so elusive.  I feel great.  I work out for about 1.5 hrs, 5 days a week at least.  I feel strong.  I love how I feel and what I have accomplished.  Too cool.  I am wearing a size 6 and some of them are getting too loose.  That is so hard to believe.  After Christmas, I will shop and try on some size 4s.  That just makes me smile thinking about it. 
Thanks all for your support, advise and kind words.
Merry
Christmas!
My body does not define who I am but I am trying to define my body.  It  gets easier with every pound I drop. 
Sandy
charlene1
on 12/21/09 9:12 pm - Wilmington, NC
Congratulations!  You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure to many others. 
sandy.
on 12/21/09 11:59 pm - Jacksonville , NC
thanks Charlene.  I appreciate that.  You have done so well yourself you must just be thrilled.  I now am a bit confused though.  The real work is keeping it off.  People are telling me now that enough is enough and I should stop losing weight now.  I don't know what to say.   I am at goal but won't I stop when my body levels out?  I am eating.  I am drinking.  I am doing what I am supposed to be doing.  Is there something I should be changing now that I am where I want to be?  My appt is on 19 January and I know I will be speaking with my doc then but any advise now would be appreciated.
My body does not define who I am but I am trying to define my body.  It  gets easier with every pound I drop. 
Sandy
Kristy A.
on 12/23/09 8:18 am - South Burbs, MN
Congratulations on getting to goal and your 1 year anniversary! You look great! I aspire to do better w/ exercise myself.  So good you're doing so much in that area!

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

Tom B.
on 12/23/09 9:14 pm - Runnemede, NJ

Sandy... Sandy... Sandy

As usuaul you continue to amaze and inspire me.  All I can say is WOW!

I wish I had half the energy you have.  Congrats on reaching your goal and don't worry about losing more than you want to, your body will stop when it wan't to.

Weight
Consult/ Sugery/Current/Goal/lost
358.4         347     217    218   141.4
7/31/08 12/18/08-03/24/2010 

Timing is everything.

I sure hope my scale is correct.lol

http://www.myspace.com/f14tcjoe

look me up on Facebook too    
sandy.
on 12/24/09 9:24 pm, edited 12/26/09 8:04 am - Jacksonville , NC
Well Tom, it was you who got me going to the gym.  I was so inspired when you first started going and had the trainer etc,  But, I was also embarrassed that I was just doing a bit of walking and a few other things.  I knew I was not doing what I should be doing.  If good ole Tom was doing this, I could too. Now it is a yr later and I can't believe how much things have changed.  Heck, I did a head stand the other night and stayed up for quite a bit.  How is that for getting my balance back.  I was in the bedroom with hubby and he said I should try it.  I hadn't done one since I was about hmmm in my early 20s.  So it took me a minute or two to get the hang of it but up I went!  No wall support or anything either!  It was fun.  And weird.  constant surprises now a days. 
Sandy
Tom B.
on 12/26/09 9:41 am - Runnemede, NJ
Sandy,

If one were ot read into this letter, well let's just say I will get my mind out of the gutter.

in the bedroom with ur hubby. unhuh.... doing handsstands. umm yeah... right. is that what their calling it now?.  Suprises as you say. right.......There is just somethings left to the imagination, and I have  vivid onelalalalalalalalalalalala.

hahahahahahaha.

Congrats on the WOWs

Weight
Consult/ Sugery/Current/Goal/lost
358.4         347     217    218   141.4
7/31/08 12/18/08-03/24/2010 

Timing is everything.

I sure hope my scale is correct.lol

http://www.myspace.com/f14tcjoe

look me up on Facebook too    
sandy.
on 12/28/09 8:47 am - Jacksonville , NC
You are such a goof ball.  You make me laugh. 
Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1325 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 922 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1490 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 839 views