Getting back on track!!!

jcthinagain
on 1/15/11 3:36 pm - San Jose, CA

Its good to see there are a few people still posting here.  It sounds like all of you have done will with the surgery.  I am ashamed to admit that I have not done so well, I misused my tool BUT I am now going to get my head straigth and commit to this.  Any tips/suggestions? 

Julia

bzlatich
on 2/5/11 8:46 am - Kennewick, WA
julia

your not the only one, i had my RYN on 12-16-08, and lost 139 pounds and then had a very bad emotional year last year and gained 30s pounds back so i feel your pain, I'm currently trying to lose at least 20 pounds of that I was alittle thin a year ago, but currently working on eating better, exercise has never been my friend, i now that i need to but i dont very often.

i'm going to go back on the protein drinks and vitamins and try not eating too much until i lose the 20s pounds that i want to lose, now i have a new goal to lose it before the OH event.

sorry i dont have any great tips, but i better now that i wrote this and seen it in writing.

barb

mickey3810
on 12/27/11 4:00 am - cedar key, FL
i was doing well maintaining but in the last year i have put on 15 lbs, i wasnt quite as low as i wanted to be before that so now i realy need to get back to work!! no tipe except what we already  know....be careful of the carbs, make sure you get in all your protein & water & last but not least...vits!! good luck

the only way up is to stop looking down!!

jcthinagain
on 2/24/11 12:14 pm - San Jose, CA
Barb,

How are you doing with your proteind drinks?  are you seeing any results... I am getting focused again.  Today, I realized how many food/soda changes I need to make.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1328 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 923 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1493 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 841 views