Dizzy, weak, and tired

Sheezmasweetie
on 1/16/15 12:35 am - Medicine Hat, Canada

I am month short of my two years since my surgery, I could not be happier- but I have been dealing with these bizarre symptoms lately, wondering if anyone else is dealing with the same thing. I need to get some blood work done - but in the mean time wondering about other RNY patients. My Symptoms are : dizzy, weak, and extreme fatigue 

Cynthia

StacyJo44
on 1/16/15 1:31 am - MN
RNY on 12/31/14

I'm only 16 day post op so I can't relate to your symptoms as far as Surgery goes, but I will say the dizziness, weakness and fatigue can be symptoms of MANY things and may not be surgery related at all. I'd think that if you're getting all of your nutritional needs, taking your vitamins and supplements and getting all of your fluids in, then it could be something Non-surgery related. You mention that you're a month shy of your 2 year surgiversary and scheduled appointment. If it were me, I'd go ahead a schedule an appointment with my primary physician now. Your PCP can order some basic labs just as easily as your WL clinic and can also give you a good look over or physical now. If it's something not related to your surgery and post-op changes, then your PCP will best know what else to look for based on your symptoms. I hope it's nothing serious and that you feel better soon! 

Tara W.
on 2/5/15 1:04 pm - Canada

Did you ever find out what was going on?  Are you feeling any better now?

Sleeved by Dr.Menezes at Red Deer Hospital July 16th 2015

HW 315 SW 262 CW 203-month 1 -27lbs, month 2 -7lbs, month 3 -9lbs, month 4 -8lbs, month 5 -10lbs, Month 6 -0lbs (thanks Christmas), Month 7 -8lbs,

Sheezmasweetie
on 2/5/15 11:57 pm - Medicine Hat, Canada

Hi Tara, 

Thanks for asking- I got some blood work done- I am not giving myself B12 shots every week, increased my iron and increased my synthroid (it seems to be helping)- our in Calgary right?

Tara W.
on 2/6/15 12:14 am - Canada

That's good that you've got some treatment and it's helping.  Yeah I'm in calgary

HW 315 SW 262 CW 203-month 1 -27lbs, month 2 -7lbs, month 3 -9lbs, month 4 -8lbs, month 5 -10lbs, Month 6 -0lbs (thanks Christmas), Month 7 -8lbs,

Sheezmasweetie
on 2/6/15 1:09 am - Medicine Hat, Canada

I will be Calgary next weekend - let me know if you want to go for coffee - I will be staying in the north west part. 

Tara W.
on 2/6/15 3:54 am - Canada

I don't have any plans yet for next weekend. I'm also in the northwest. So we could grab a coffee.   Always good to talk about this crazy stuff hahaha

Sheezmasweetie
on 2/6/15 5:57 am - Medicine Hat, Canada

Great - I look forward to to this - and yes we talk about this crazy ride. 

Most Active