OT--- Lost Dog In Elkmont

hollykim
on 3/31/13 12:37 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

Hi all,

Was visiting our daughter in Elkmont yesterday,from Nashville.

Our elderly black lab,Glory travels with us. She left my daughters yard,while we were greeting all the grand children and never came back. We went door to door rode the streets,all to no avail.

She is medium size,blind with cataracts,and doesn't hear well. She takes 3 medications for seizure/stroke/spinal issues and she won't last long,about 2 days without these meds,paralysis will set in.

She is very friendly and will come in your house,get in your car and sit outside your door barking to come in.  She knows no strangers

She is wearing a red "flashing collar" but it is not turned on. She has a tag with "Seven Blessings" and our cell no on it.

If anyone in that area,Elkmont,near Athens,sees her or hears of her from someone else please pass this info on or please call.ask them to call us. she was lost in the Putman circle area.

Easter blessings to you all and please pray for Glory's safety and safe return to us.

Holly

Kim S.
on 4/5/13 3:20 am - Helena, AL

Please tell me you found this sweet dog!  Unfortunately this board doesn't get a lot of traffic......

hollykim
on 4/5/13 3:34 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

No sadly we have not. I knew the state board was a long shot but didn't want to miss any chance. The TN board is like this too.

I have called the Athens animal control and alerted them. We are praying that id it is God's will that she return that he facilitate her return to us in some way. if it is not His will that she return we hope He has already brought her across the rainbow bridge...

Thanks for checking in on her...

Kim S.
on 4/5/13 5:45 am - Helena, AL

I have a grand puppy and I'd just be heart broken if I lost him.  You have done all you can do.  If your fur baby has crossed the bridge then I pray for peace for her and for you.  And if it is God's will to bring your baby home, I pray it comes quickly.  Please let me know if she comes home.

hollykim
on 4/5/13 9:29 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

Thank you so much. will keep you posted.

Most Active