Looking in Arkansas!!!!

Ra*Mona* W.
on 9/14/12 11:46 am
 I got my surgery done with Dr. Braddley Waggoner, Cypress, TX but now I'm back home in Arkansas and feeling amazing.  My problem here is NOBODY sells Bariatric products or if they do I can't find them in the Little Rock area.  So my question is where do I find then and I also need a support group here...so if anyone can help me out please post...
susandoeshair
on 10/15/12 1:22 am - Alexander, AR
 Golly, I"m so, sorry you've been left adrift for so long!  This site used to be so active but since FaceBook took over the planet, well, you know how it goes. Everyone is there and not here. 

What type of products are you looking for?  Let me know and I'll try to steer you in the right direction. There are things around town, but you have to know where to look, and I have a ton of online resources, too. 

Our support group is in a bit of disarray, but hopefully all will be worked out before the next scheduled meeting on Nov 8th.  I used to be the leader of the group, and that's part of what is happening, so let me know what I can do.

we have a facebook page called Deminishing Returns that is a closed group, meaning it's by invitation and no one but the members see the posts. Very nice to have a way to communicate without the whole world chiming in!
Friend me on FB.....Susan Estes Higgins and I'll get you in. 
We'll support each other by hook or by crook!

Susan

ffudgie
on 4/15/13 5:38 am - AR

Did you find a post support group in Arkansas?

Most Active