I Am Back And Need Help

Janoice
on 10/7/12 7:17 am - Morrilton, AR
 Hi everyone!!!  What has happen to this? When I was here before these boards where very active. I would love to talk to someone and help me.  Does anyone know if they still have meetings in Little Rock? If so where and when?
Jan
susandoeshair
on 10/15/12 1:17 am - Alexander, AR
 hey, stranger!!!  

No, this board has pretty much died, and the meetings in Little Rock are on life support :(

Lauren retired and no one seems to know what to do with any of us, pre OR post op.  It's just a stinking mess.

Do you do FaceBook?  We have a closed group (nothing is seen on the regular FB pages) that we'd love you have more people join. Send me a friend request....Susan Estes Higgins, and I'll get you in. 

If you want to send me a PM, maybe I can help.

Susan

ffudgie
on 1/2/13 10:40 am - AR

I do Fb, have moved further from Little Rock, closer to Ft Smith, haven't attended a post op there YET, as we spend alot of time in Texas.  Just Need someone to chat with at times.  Jane Thomas Fudge

susandoeshair
on 1/2/13 10:47 am - Alexander, AR
We have a FB page for the support group folks called Deminishing Returns. I'll invite you to the group after you add me as a friend. It is more active than the OH page, but nothing like it used to be.
Hope you're doing we'll!

Susan

bellen
on 12/18/12 2:15 pm
Add me on fb i sent u a message susan

Most Active