Work week/ Stress

poohbearsMeeMee
on 1/21/13 9:33 pm - malvern, AR

It is only Tuesday and the stress level is through the roof already! I can not seem to feel full, well really thats not true... I am physically full, but HEAD HUNGER has gotten ahold of me and will not seem to go away!

My weakness is cheetos, to be specific it is frozen puff cheetos! I know I am not hungry, but the band is so easy to eat around with crunchy food (sliders). Then I am miserable and feeling guilty after eating things I don't even WANT. I love my job, and the people I work with, but somedays the responsibilities of having so much going on and being the one everyone turns to for the answers is daunting.

Add in the OCD factor, which causes me to want everything I am responsible for to be perfect, and there you go... stress!

Today I am going to focus on just getting through the day eating on track, and reducing the things I am not responsible for from being added to my list of things to do!

How is your week going? What do you do to reduce the head hunger?

Sarah ~ LapBand Princess~
Obesity Help Official Support Group Leader
www.obesityhelp.com/group/lapbandprincess/
GillianWhitney
on 5/15/13 1:25 am - Shannon Hills, AR
RNY on 07/15/13

I feel ya sister!  I haven't had my surgery yet but will in a couple months.  I am worried about high stress days.  I too eat when I am stressed.  I know I am not truly hungry but it seems so.  I beat myself up about it too.  I have no real advice, just that I completely understand.

Most Active