Where is Dr. Steven Simon?

foreverjesus2525
on 12/4/12 5:46 am, edited 12/4/12 5:48 am
Had Gastric Bypass w/ ring in 2005'. Spent 7 1/2 months in Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix with a Staph Infection and lots of other things that happened! things!! After 1.4 million my insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield dropped ME!! I had Dr. Steven Simone and Dr. Newhoff Both do the surgery!
treeza79
on 7/23/13 2:56 am - Buckeye, AZ

I have Found Dr Steven C Simon he is practicing at Casa Grande 1828 E Florence Blvd Casa Grand Az, 85122 (520)876-4006. 

mommabear0101
on 5/7/15 4:28 pm

Its not a leave of absence. Theres a very good reason why Dr.Simon or Schlesinger are no longer practicing bariatric surgery anymore. Horrible horrible!  Anyone experiencing problems find another doctor asap and do a gastric swallow test with contrast under xray trust me! A good doctor treat his patients like guinea pigs.  You can find dr.simon at casa grande hospital.  Dr.Galinsky is amazing!  

Pamalamb
on 2/26/10 3:49 pm, edited 2/26/10 4:21 pm
I've had the same experience with billing since Simon moved to the office at St. Luke's. I've had other issues as well. I've tried to contact Dr. Simon because I trusted him and he was so much a part of my "journey", but I've had no luck. I wonder if he is setting up his practice elsewhere? Seems like everything went wrong after the move to Tempe. For me, mess-ups resulted in the removal of my band by Dr. Schlesinger. There has been absolutely no follow-up. I am taking further action.
Most Active