Richmond Pre-Op Diet

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/16 12:12 pm

Can anyone who has been through the program in Richmond please tell me what the pre-op diet is like? Thank you!

Heather L.
on 12/14/16 10:01 am - Coquitlam, Canada
VSG on 03/26/15

Everyone's pre-op diet is custom-tailored to the individiual's tastes and requirements, so you shouldn't try using someone else's.

That being said, the general guidelines appears to be 1200 or fewer calories, with a focus on low-sodium, fibre, non-refined carbs and a good amount of protein.  Oh, and no caffeine and herbs/spices (Mrs. Dash was allowed, though).

VSG Mar 26, 2015 Dr. Sharadh Sampath -- 5'3" -- 47YO -- HW: 294 - SW: 261 - CW: 192 - GW: 175
Bi-lateral Brachioplasty May 8, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid
Lower Body Lift Oct 2, 2017 Dr. Owen Reid

"Weight is lost in kitchens, health is gained in gyms." - Dr. Yoni Freedhoff

heatherisshrinking.tumblr.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/16 6:36 am
On December 14, 2016 at 6:01 PM Pacific Time, Heather L. wrote:

Everyone's pre-op diet is custom-tailored to the individiual's tastes and requirements, so you shouldn't try using someone else's.

That being said, the general guidelines appears to be 1200 or fewer calories, with a focus on low-sodium, fibre, non-refined carbs and a good amount of protein.  Oh, and no caffeine and herbs/spices (Mrs. Dash was allowed, though).

Thank you so much! My orientation went well and I will be meeting with the dietitian next week. I think it's a good start. 

Most Active