It's Whacky Wednesday Weigh In

Janine J.
on 11/18/08 8:02 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Humpin Whacky Weigh In Wednesday!!

So what are you supposed to be doing this morning? Yeah that is right...hop on that scale and let's read all about those numbers whether you lost, gained or stayed the same! It is all about the support...and what is working for us!

I weighed at my doctors last week and with clothes on I am holding steady and that makes me very happy. Yesterday I bought 29's in my jeans....never did I think I would get past a 30, but I did it and if I never get my arse in a pair of 29 jeans again (because of different brands)...I do not care....I at least did it! That tag is going on my mirror in my closet along side the one from my first pair of 30's!

So come on...stop reading and start posting those numbers so Mr. Stevo can get that tally going....last week was off the hook!

PEACE OUT!!!! Biker Babe 

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Jean L.
on 11/18/08 8:42 pm - Seal Beach, CA
RNY on 08/20/07 with
Hey there calif crew

Ok I am the first to respond to WWW - I am up .8 lbs - its all ok.....the clothes are good and I keep getting compliments left and right......I just want to get past the 180 range - and get into the 170's  but that too will come in time....Yes - I need to up my exercise....

Ok so with that said....today is "my" day.  Just some grocery shopping as I am almost out of my drugs - SF Popsicles......lol.  THen home to do a little cleaning and some exercise hopefully....

Yesterday was crazy busy - spent the day babysitting and helping out my nephew by cleaning up their house - doing a ton of laundry for them, cleaning up the back yard (from all of the ashes and crap from the fires) - cleaning up the kitchen...and so on....hmmm, should I hire myself out?  NOT.

Ok well time to go read the paper and have my cup of coffee - oh crap I forgot to start it....ok gotta run and put on a fresh pot.....

Everyone have a great hump day....and lots of big hugs to all...
Jean    

Janine J.
on 11/18/08 10:02 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
Hey Jeannie Beanie...guess what? MAC makeup is going to be coming out with a HELLO KITTY limited edition thing...guy said probably in spring collection....now how cool is that????

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” –Peace Pilgrim (1908-1981).

Living Life
on 11/18/08 9:20 pm - Riverside, CA
Good Morning All.........

Welcome to WWW. Yap, today is the day we use to fear, but not anymore. I just stepped up and I am down 2.9 pounds. Yahhh!

Not much to talk about just work. And after being off work for 7 days, going back to work yesterday was hard. Then just about time to go home, I started running a fever again. It was bad enough that others noticed my face was red. Whatever is going on, it suck!! So far all my labs are normal other then my BUN being low and B12 being over 2000 there is not much wrong with my labs that I see.

OK time for coffee.
I wish you all a great day and Don't forget them Vitamins. Yap, go and take them right NOW!!

Rhonda, give them babies hugs and kisses for me and DD Congrats on completing your family today and congrats on getting your job. YAY for you and Double YAY for your family.

Lu
Janine J.
on 11/18/08 9:58 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
Feel better LuLu...and am I missing something...Rhonda got the job?????????BTW...Sean is mine LuLu  ROTFL 

Steve J.
on 11/18/08 9:50 pm - Inland Empire, CA
RNY on 12/01/06 with
Good Morning everyone!

WWW finds me up three.... so I see a pattern of gaining weight now and think it's time to adjust things as I am one pound over my goal weight now.

Wishing everyone a Wonderful Wednesday!
(((((BigBearHugz)))))

Janine J.
on 11/18/08 9:57 pm - The Beautiful Desert, CA
But you sure look mighty handsome in your new board pic! Kisses 

angelsecho
on 11/18/08 9:58 pm
I'm down 2 pounds this week, for a total of 62 since surgery.

Julia (AKA angelsecho) 

plan2behealthy
on 11/18/08 10:03 pm - Long Beach, CA
Good Morning

I am down 3 pounds this week.  That makes a total of 75 pounds gone!  Yay me

I have my gallbladder ultrasound today.  I called my Dr yesterday and they moved it up because of the pain I'm having.  I hope they figure out what's causing this.

I had soup soup last night, mostly broth, but 10 minutes after I was done, it all came back up and the pain was horrible.

I will keep you updated.  Thank you all for your support.  I hope everyone has a great hump day

Linda
userlisa2
on 11/18/08 10:30 pm - CA
good morning janine and cali crew,
i'm done 2.6lbs this week .. woohoo the stall is over.. and i'm done in size in pants and shirts so i'm very happy.. i know my wieght is coming off slow but atleast it's coming off...
i hope everyone has good thoughts for my today i'm waiting for an answer to a house me and my bf applied for.. ya see we have to be out of my house soon like real soon...if we don't get this house we're gonna start looking at appartments.. which we don't want to do that but we got to do what we got to do..
so i hope everyone has a great day...
Most Active