hi fellow calfornians

weg4th5
on 1/22/12 1:42 pm - CA
RNY on 11/13/16
 hey all!!!

i guess im more near san diego being in riverside county. im hoping to have the bypass...i have one more weigh in around the feb timeframe. ive already been denied by tricare once due to not having been on a weight management program for 6 months. i am getting anxious and just want to get the show on the road. my weight for the past 5 and a half months has really no weight loss. i heard tricare was the easiest to get approved by....of course my luck proves otherwise. ive done all my pre op tests and psych eval. passed them all with flying colors. 

is anyone else in the virtual waiting room with me???

bigcoop
on 1/22/12 10:01 pm - CA
good luck on your journey
                                            SEEKING THE SWITCH
                                Bigcoop Duodenalswitch on facebook

MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/23/12 3:56 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
lol hell yeah! ive been in that virtual waiting room for almost 2 years now....tick tock any day now!

NOTHING tastes as GOOD as SKINNY FEELS...

Starting Pre-Op Weight: 305     Weight On Day of Surgery: 297 

weg4th5
on 1/24/12 4:47 am - CA
RNY on 11/13/16
 two years?!??!?!?! why?
MaMaMaRTiNeZz
on 1/24/12 5:58 am - Los Angeles, CA
RNY on 11/01/12
well i started my journey with the my surgeon in march of 2010. i was supposed to lose 25 pounds pre-op and my tentative surgery would have been september 2010. i failed to lose the weight and actually gained 15 more pounds. so instead of 25 to lose I had 40. finally i went to my surgeon for help and she lowered the requirement to only 20 pounds by my pre-op follow up appt which is set for feb 10. she said if i at least lose 10-15 shell go ahead and finally submit for auth. its taken me this long to realize i had an eating problem and to stop fightin the pre op weight loss requirement and just do it. thats probably why tricare denied you. you usually have to show some diet plan/weight loss before they approve. good luck to you!

NOTHING tastes as GOOD as SKINNY FEELS...

Starting Pre-Op Weight: 305     Weight On Day of Surgery: 297 

Most Active