Colonoscopy after

Homeseller_Rebecca
W.

on 1/30/15 11:52 pm - CORONA, CA

Has anyone had a colonoscopy after,  I am set to have one on the 11th of Feb,  this doctor gave me to gallons of stuff to drink.

nascar24n48
on 3/28/15 9:58 am

Curious how it went. What amount did you have to drink?  I have a scope scheduled and cant believe with our shorter track we still have to drink the full amount. I also had Dr. Suh in 2008. Can I ask what they are checking for?

Preop 242  Height 5'4"  Current: 145 Want to get back to 135. ZERO Complications! ZERO Vomiting  (Chew, chew, chew)! ZERO Regrets!

Homeseller_Rebecca
W.

on 3/28/15 10:52 am - CORONA, CA

I had the colonoscopy, it went well and was just routine. 

I was suppose to drink 2 gallons of that crap. (lol) the white stuff you mix with water.  You cant drink it all. It took me from 1:30 in the afternoon until 10:00 to drink 1 gallon. Tell your doctor you want the other stuff, the little bottles that Suh  has you to take. I will NEVER put myself through that again. I was not cleaned out all the way because I could only drink 1.5 gallon.

Let me know what happens. ok

Homeseller_Rebecca
W.

on 3/28/15 11:01 am - CORONA, CA

Preop 225  Height 5'2"  Current: 162 Want to get back to 125. ZERO Complications! ZERO Vomiting!

Tore my right knee in July and was limited to any walking or exercise, Gained 35 pounds, and feel it. knee healed up and pulled a muscle in my back. Medicine make me ill and started eating crackers all the time. 35 pounds of crackers on my hips! seriously!!!

I am better now, and will get back on track if it kills me. haha

Snoopybaby
on 12/25/16 12:08 pm

Ask for the pills  so much easier 

Most Active