General Practioner who supports bariatric surgery in San Luis Obispo

Lescher12
on 3/18/16 11:16 pm, edited 3/18/16 11:19 pm

Hello,

I'm new here and was hoping to hear from some people in San Luis Obispo County.  I need to get some testing done to check for Comorbid conditions and to start a doctor supervised weight reduction program ( for insurance purposes) prior to being approved for the surgery. Does anyone know of any general practioners or family doctors that would be supportive of me having a bariatric surgery?  We recently moved to northern San Luis Obispo County and have yet to find a general Practioner. I'm asking if they would be supportive because I know the doctor I had in my hometown would have never approved and would have tried to talk me out of it. I'm just trying to avoid that hassle. Thanks for any info!  

Also, the doctors I am considering are Cirangle in San Francisco and Thoman in Santa Barbara Any others I should consider?  Thank you!

Robyn 

Eggface
on 4/13/16 5:53 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Hey Robyn, Maybe call the bariatric surgeon's you are considering and ask who are there referrers... then you can do some research on those :)

Best wishes!

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Lescher12
on 6/7/16 9:53 pm

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. Turns out one of the only doctors that was accepting new patients in my area was just fine with it! :)

Lescher12
on 6/19/16 5:06 pm
Most Active