I am approved

Nancy S.
on 10/9/12 4:40 pm

Hi fellow Coloradoans

How are you all doing? I would love to hear from you, I will be having surgery on the 22nd in Parker, Wish me luck.

Nancy

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/12 10:32 am - CO
 Hi I too am having my surgery on 10/22  but at St Joes. Good luck let me know how you are doing. I am a little afraid of the 3 day preop clear liquid diet that my insurance requires but....I am sure it will be over quickly. I am back and forth between happy, scared, terrified and exhausted. I have waited over a year but all of a sudden reality is slapping me in the face. How about you?
Nancy S.
on 10/13/12 2:13 pm
Hello

Oh my gosh your story is my story i am having all those feelings, Plus I am playing head games and want to eat crappy food. Lets keep in touch here is my cell 303-994-8156 or we can be friends here and keep each other posted and uplifted too, you can never have enough people in your corner, Seriously good luck~ Here is to a new journey~

Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/12 5:47 pm - CO
 Nancy 
I completely agree. You can never have too much support! I would love to keep in touch with you. I am nervously approaching my 3 day liquid diet and feel a little like the person on death row trying to figure out what I want for my "last meal". However my outcome will hopefully be a good one. I did not text you beause my "awake" hours have been a little messed up lately due to all the fun things life hands us. Take care and I will also text you my phone number soon. Good to finally see some action on this site.
caligirl2829
on 10/11/12 5:50 pm - Aurora, CO
VSG on 10/16/12
 Hello Nancy,
I too am having surgery in Parker this Tuesday 10-16 @ Parker Adventist Hospital. Is that where you're doing yours? I'm really happy about this hospital, it's really nice & having a private room is awesome! I'm from California and that just doesn't happen out there unless you're in quarantine-lol!
So I've been super excited & totally at peace about all this and then about 2 days ago out of nowhere I started having anxiety like crazy! Are you getting nervous yet? I think mine is more about letting go of all the bad eating habits & delicious foods than the surgery itself. Definately worried about the 3 day clear liquid diet I have to start on Saturday! Best of luck with everything, let me know if I can be of any help- K

God bless!    

Deb 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Nadurra Deb
on 10/12/12 9:21 am - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
Good luck with your surgery! The 3 day liquid diet is pretty brutal but it is short. You can do it! I counted my blessings that I didn't have to do the 2 week liquid diet that so many others had to do. The Isopure protein drinks (GNC) kept me sane. The orange isn't that bad and they give you a little bit of protein to get you thru!

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

Nancy S.
on 10/13/12 2:29 pm
Hi
Thanks for that info, I was a little worried about the taste of Isopure, I am going this week to GNC, How are you doing, Has it been worth it? Any advise is appreciated, What has been the hardest thing for you? Lets keep in touch ok?
Do you go to the support groups?

Thanks for the good luck wi****s so scary but I am ready.

Nancy
Nadurra Deb
on 10/13/12 3:38 pm - CO
VSG on 08/06/12
So far it has been SO worth it! I have lost 35 lbs in 9 weeks which feels like a miracle to me. It's been a huge change but I am so excited that all the work actually pays off and the weight is coming off. It's scary and a huge step, but you know you are ready. They will take great care of you in the hospital and you will do great! I'm hoping to make it to the support group this month. I think those are important....talking to real people in person really makes you feel like you are not alone. Hope to see you there.

Debbie          

YouTube WLS Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NadurraDeb

Nancy S.
on 10/13/12 2:22 pm
Hi Oh I am so glad you contacted me,

How are you doing I am nervous about the fast, Tell me the truth is it hell.... LOL
i wanted to wish you luck, I think we have the best Dr. This is going to be great , we are on a new journey. Let me know if you plan on going to the support groups we can meet.
Please keep in touch, Here is my cell number text me ok and let me know how your doing 303-994-8156

Crossing my fingers for ya.

Nancy
Nancy S.
on 10/18/12 2:44 am
Hi,
I just wanted to see how your doing? Is it hard,I am at my pre op
Appt waiting. I start my 3day liquid tomorrow, I hope your doing great, whats been the hardest part for you? Lets keep in touch please text me 303 994 8156
Sending goodwishes
Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4608 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5607 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5851 views