Coaching your journey

ducky2lucky
on 5/29/13 8:43 am - Centennial, CO

I am in school to get my Master's in Coaching and would  like to find a few people that would be interested in being coached for their weight loss surgery journey.  This is voluntary and not necessary for you to do in order to complete your journey but I think we could benefit each other.  I had gastric bypass 5 years ago and completely understand the struggles, challenges, opportunities, joy and hard work it takes to make this huge life change.  My goal in coaching you would be to help you determine your goals and find the path to get to them.  Initially our sessions will be free and at a later time we could make an agreement/arrangement for payment.  This would be a great mutually beneficial experience for both of us.

If you are interested then please visit my website, coaching4lifeco.com and fill out the contact form.  This is not a scam, or therapy, or dietary services.  It is strictly a process to help you achieve your goals and understand what life is like before and after surgery.  We can get into more details once I hear from you.

Good luck to you all and thank you for your consideration.

Jen Richardson

286.5/274.5/155/130  High/Surg/Current/Goal ~~ Jennifer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Denver Metro Area?
3LittleMonkeys · 0 replies · 4619 views
Thoughts on Dr. Long in Parker?
WitchySar · 1 replies · 5623 views
Anyone in Colorado Springs?
JayBay · 1 replies · 5864 views