Monday's Food Log

Julio Ramirez
on 8/13/06 4:54 pm - Guilford, CT
Morning everyone, Hope everyone had a great weekend! Back at it again today, sigh. B 1/2 Steak and Cheese sub S fresh plum L Small Chef Salad ( Greens, Turkey, LF Cheese, Grape tomato's ) S Protien Shake after Gym D Fish fillet with cole slaw Will take my 20 oz mug of decaf to work with me along with my water to drink my fill today. Gym after work with Ray. Hope everyone has a great day!
Mickey
on 8/13/06 8:15 pm - Rockville, CT
Good Morning! B - Ham & Cheese melted. S - Mozz sticks L - Hamburger w/sauce mozz cheese & ricotta D - Chicken & veggies. Lots of fluid today. Will take a walk at lunch & probably hit up CURVES tonight. Did alot of walking over the weekend, and getting ready for a party at my house Saturday so will do my best to hit sometype of exercise this week. Enjoy your day, Mickey
Kathy K.
on 8/13/06 11:53 pm - Waterford, CT
RNY on 10/18/04 with
Hi Everybody Run errands this morning .... anyway here is my Food Log B-half banana and morning start protein bar S load of water L tuna salad with half toasted rye bread S load of water D chicken with mushroom and onions on grills S load of water and some cherries will take a long walk for 3 miles with my dog Jill after lunch Cannot wait to go back my exercise routine soon!!! few more weeks to go! Have a great day! Kathy K
Towanda Strong3
on 8/13/06 8:36 pm - Somewhere in, CT
Thank goodness for this daily log. It is helping me stay on the straight and narrow right now. That said... EXERCISE... later... have to go in to work early today. Probably will do L.S. walking tape tonight. Have my grandchildren with me off and on for the next month. Any constructive suggestions as to how to fit one's needs in while kids are around... like exercise... please offer them. Need help with the adjustment. Tend to let myself drop on the list when others needs are paramount. FOOD B- 1/4 cup protein oatmeal, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a few berries S - HB Egg WATER WATER WATER L - Turkey rollup with some raw veggies S - Protien Shake (25-30 gms extra protein) WATER WATER WATER D - dunno... food getting stuck at night. Might be light... soup? or cottage cheese. Had to walk it off last night for a few hours. ugh. Off to the zoo.. uh... I mean work. Towanda
Paula Hep
on 8/13/06 10:14 pm - Windsor, CT
RNY on 09/28/05 with
Towanda, Advice on kids? LOL Well, mine are 8 & 6 and all I can say is IT'S BEEN A LONG SUMMER!!! Take the kids out with you walking. I can kick up the pace if I have them go on their bikes or scooters and they're going at a good rate. If they walk, I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it. Don't let them have junk food! It's too tempting. I've tried to switch my kids over this summer and it's worked pretty well. They're now liking more fruit and salad If it's crunchy, they usually like it. (carrots, nectarines, etc) I don't know their ages, but, if you put in the L.S. walking tape, they might like doing it too! As long as you keep them going, they'll tire out good and sleep well too! And, you'll be tired, too. Limit their tv time. My kids get zombie like if they're in front of the tv too much. I know, it's a great babysitter at times. I'm guilty of that. Have fun. paula
Kathy K.
on 8/14/06 12:01 am - Waterford, CT
RNY on 10/18/04 with
Playing basketball one to one; go swimming; play flag football, Ride bikes, walk together like a family and have good chat Have fun with your grandchildren and you will be busy lady like I am busy mom LOL from empty nest . WINK! Talk with you later Hugs Kathy k
Julio Ramirez
on 8/14/06 7:44 am - Guilford, CT
Hey Towanda! You may want to russle up a soccer ball and take the kids with you to the backyear or park and kick that little bugger around,. I'm sure the grandkids will give you quite the workout! Walks are good too! Am sure they will keep you busy! Take Care,
ChristinaV
on 8/13/06 9:21 pm - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Morning everyone, B~ eggs and cheese L~ salad with grilled chicken S~not sure D~Hot Italian sausage, with whole wheat pasta and sauce. Will be doing the Firm tonight and maybe a bike ride with my son.
tammy2
on 8/13/06 9:47 pm - Newington, CT
RNY on 11/16/04 with
Hi All, I met with Dr. Aranow last week and he taught me how to water load. I did it for a few days last week and it REALLY helped. I'm going to continue to do it this week and see if my weight loss continues or if I'm just stuck where I am. B - Luna bar and coffee L - 4 oz chicken - carrots D - not sure yet S - peach/cantelope Lots of water I'm teaching my group power class at 9. It's an hour of bar bell work. Later tonight, I'll walk the dog with the kids to try and get some cardio in. Hope you all have a great start of the week.
ChristinaV
on 8/13/06 10:01 pm - CT
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Tammy, It is so good to see you on! How have you been? I have missed seeing you post. Welcome home! ~Chrissy
Most Active
Recent Topics