Recent Posts

SameButDifferent
on 2/3/22 12:22 am - NY, NY
Topic: RE: DSers in Fairfield County?

LAte replies are a thing! I'm still in ny. Never moved to ct. why is he not doing DS and only Sadi now? I emailed him asking but it came back undeliverable. 17 years post op now. Crazy.

prosperlove1
on 11/29/19 9:44 pm
Topic: Esophagus issues after lapband

Hi, i haven't been on here for a long while, i had a rny revision to lapband, i started at 336lbs, im now down to 114lbs ? now im having issues with my esophagus being enlargedð??' the Dr removed all of the fill and said that im malnourished and that i was under weight and he might remove the band all togetherð??' im totally against it after all the hard work i put in and having to deal with acid reflux! I told him that im afraid of gaining the weight back, he said that since i kepted it off for so long i wouldn't gain no more than 10-15lbs back? i like the weight and size im at now! I want him to give me a 3cc fill for restriction, but he won't (UGG)!! I don't want to go back for follow-ups!!! Has anyone dealt with this issue?

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/19 8:59 pm
Topic: RE: DSers in Fairfield County?

A little late in my reply but I also had wls surgery with Mitch. My was a SADi DS in 2014. There are a few others in the NYC area but I have not seen many others in CT much less Fairflield Cnty.

SameButDifferent
on 4/1/19 4:05 am - NY, NY
Topic: DSers in Fairfield County?

hi- 15 year post op moving to CT.

Anyone nearby?

Need info on iron infusion doc- and friends!!

thanks!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/5/18 9:01 am
Topic: RE: I'm so ashamed, 6yrs out!

Just wanted to let you know I never came as thi is not free and needed to go through insurance not something I was looking to do.

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/17 2:47 pm

lol I mean Memorial Day!!!!!!?

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/17 2:46 pm

Thanks I will def plan on the Monday after Lanor Day!!! I hope to meet you!!!!

kmbella363
on 5/20/17 2:41 pm - Waterbury, CT

Megan

Glad you enjoyed the support group at Griffin hospital! Would love to meet you at the support group on Mondays! The groups vary...sometimes we have quite a few people at either one and some days just a few. Weather plays a big part and now that it is starting to get nice out sometimes people are on vacation or fixing up their yard! However it is usually pretty steady not too large not too small. I will tell the leader to be on the lookout for someone to be calling and hpe to see you after Memorial day!

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/17 10:15 am, edited 5/23/17 4:05 am

kmbella,

Thank you very much!

Support groups are the one thing I didn't have and key. I just went this morning to A support group at Griffin Hospital in Derby and it was great. I am signed up for another on Monday same time as one you mention yours is. Griffin Hospital has 3 a month on a Saturday, one Monday and one Wednesday. Today was my 2nd one I have attended. I plan to call the number you gave and catch that one the Monday after Memorial Day. I look forward to meeting you. Great that it meets weekly! Is the evening meeting more people then afternoon?

thanks for all

kmbella363
on 5/20/17 6:13 am - Waterbury, CT

Megan

Yes the support group that I attend is ongoing and still meets weekly. There are 2 groups on Mondays one at noon and the other at 6 p.m. They are held at Family Intervention Center 203 753 2153. You would have to call to talk to someone about joining and of course they are closed next monday because of Memorial Day. I urge you to call and join us I would love to meet you in person!

Most Active
Recent Topics