I AM HOME

Christie F.
on 10/18/05 6:35 am - Wilmington, DE
SORRY FOR WRITING IN ALL CAPS BUT IT IS EASIER FOR ME RIGHT NOW. WELLTHE CARDIAC CATHERIZATION WENT GOOD. THE ONLY THING WAS INSTEAD OF DOING IT IN MY GROIN THEY DID IT IN MY ARM BECAUSE OF MY HISTORY OF CLOTS IN MY GROIN.. LET ME SAY IT HURT LIKE HELL. OH AND I WAS AWAKE FOR IT ALL.....EVEN THOUGH I WAS NUMB YOU COULD FEEL THE PRESSURE, THE BURNING, EVERYTHING. SO THAT IS WHY I AM TYPING WITH MY LEFT HAND BECAUSE I CAN NOT USE MY RIGHT. ON TOP OF ALL THAT, MY ARM AND VEINS ALL ARE SORE AND HE SAID TAKE SOME TYLENOL..... LIKE YEAH OK THAT DOES NOT HELP WITH PAIN. NOT FOR ME ANYWAY. NOW THE GOOD NEWS EVERYTHING WITH MY HEART WAS NORMAL NOTHING WRONG Christie P.S. Thanks to everyone that kept me in their prayers.
DeannaSmiles
on 10/18/05 6:44 am - Federalsburg, MD
That is awesome news Christie. I am glad that everything turned out this way for you. Deanna
ews
on 10/18/05 12:56 pm - Hockessin, DE
I am so glad for you. Keep ice on your arm and then switch to heat tomorrow. Great news. Ellen
Robyn
on 10/18/05 1:37 pm - Milford, DE
Thank God for answered prayers...yay!!! Robyn
Mamasita
on 10/18/05 10:38 pm - New Castle, DE
Christie I logged in just now and zoomed to this, you've been on my mind. That's great news that your heart is healthy! Sorry about your arm and the whole darned ordeal, but you gotta feel better knowing. Hoping your arm heals (relaxes) soon. Dianne
DLMoore
on 10/18/05 10:50 pm - Wilmington, DE
Just be glad it's all over and you're OK. Ask if they can give you a script for the tylenol w/coedene. I have a bottle left from my surgery in the frige just incase! Dee
newme
on 10/19/05 12:20 am
Hi Christie, I am glad all is healthy with your heart. I am sorry about your hurting arm. Take care, and feel better soon!!! Dana
gonnabslimsoon
on 10/19/05 6:02 am - new castle, DE
i am glad that it came out that the stupid machines had a fluke and my mom said to tell you that she is glad everything came out fine and she is thinking of you your friends vickie and bonnie miller
Most Active