Rallying the DS Prayer Angels for Martina P

LaShelle2
on 4/15/11 12:55 am, edited 4/15/11 12:55 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

DS Family,

Martina was released from Centennial and was only home a couple of days before she had to go back again this morning.

She is still not able to keep any food or liquids down.   So, the GI doctor is doing a stretching procedure again today. 

The procedure begins 10:00 am Central time, so if you're online now, please send up a word for her.

The last time they tried this procedure she did not respond well and had some pretty unpleasant reactions.  I am praying, praying, praying she will have a better time this go round.

Martina is one of the sweetest, kindest, most positive, gentle spirited women I have met through OH.  If I ever would have imagined anyone having a complication form their DS, I never would have guessed she would be the 1% to have to go through this.

I talk to her daily, and though she is scared, frustrated, and physically miserable, she somehow still manages to smile through her storm. She is truly a remarkable woman and I have faith she is gonna come out ok in the end and will be rocking her DS before we know it.

But, for today. PLEASE pray for her, her husband and children,  and her aunt who has been travelling to Nashville with her through all this.

Janine P.
on 4/15/11 1:05 am - Long Island, NY
Sending nothing but good thoughts her way.

Janine   Me on Youtube 

teachmid
on 4/15/11 1:09 am - OKC, OK
Sending prayers for peace and healing to Martina and her family. Also swinging critters!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

sweetdew
on 4/15/11 1:16 am - CA
Sending many prayers and love her way.. Thank you for keeping us informed.
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

LaShelle2
on 4/15/11 1:23 am, edited 4/15/11 1:23 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
          I just feel so bad she is going through this. 

And to top it all off Dr. H is on vacation!
SweetnessandGrace
on 4/15/11 1:29 am - ID
Oh, Martina! I'm so sorry this has been such a struggle for you!  I know someday you are going to look back at all this as a bad memory, but in the meantime please stay positive.  You have not made a mistake.  You haven't done anything wrong.  Don't despair.  You are loved by many and all are looking forward to you feeling better and getting on with your life.  I can hardly wait until you are back on the board, whining and cheering with the rest of us.

Debra

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.

worlfree
on 4/15/11 1:42 am - DivaTown, NC
PRAYING FOR U MARTINA, GET WELL SOON!!!!

Isaiahsgrammy
on 4/15/11 2:18 am - SOMEWHERE IN..., KS
Just said a prayer for you, Marina...get well soon!
             Carolyn

beemerbeeper
on 4/15/11 2:38 am - AL
Thank you so much for keeping us updated.  Critters in motion and thoughts sent her way.

~Becky

lk1970
on 4/15/11 3:02 am
Sending healing thoughts...
Lisa

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 361 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views