Launching soon!

Member Services
on 10/29/14 9:41 am - Irvine, CA

We are excited to announce a new addition to ObesityHelp - the updated OH Product Directory. 

Updated Product Directory: The OH Product Directory has been revamped to make it easier for you to find and research high-quality products to support your weight loss surgery journey. You can also share your product feedback with the community by leaving reviews for products that you’ve tried.

• Added to the main navigation vs. being housed in the Nutrition Forum.
    Products-Nav.png

• Brand new vendor and product profiles where vendors can update their profiles with photos, videos, and relevant details about the products.
    Products-Profile.png

• Find the exact product you're looking for by using the new product search or browse by categories, trending, popular, latest and highest rated.
    Prodcuts-search.png

Note: Our next release will allow you to add new products that you want to review to the directory.

Other Miscellaneous Updates:

•    We've added featured articles back to the top of the homepage.
•    Improved mobile navigation including right side menu slide out.
•    Unified slide out menu with supporting applications (Forums, Products).
•    Additional cleanup and fixes throughout mobile site.
•    Improved interface for large screen viewing.

Sandra C.
on 10/31/14 3:58 am, edited 10/31/14 3:59 am - Kalamazoo, MI

I've been using many of the PatchMD vitamin patches for a year with super results. My labs are all in the normal range, and have been since eliminating all my vitamin pills when I began the patches. My Internist, bariatric surgeon, oncologist, and endocrinologist all have been monitoring my progress with frequent labs from 3-4 months apart the first year. I began using them to give my liver a break from massive amounts of oral vitamins necessary for my malabsorption with a Duodenal Switch. Now my ALT/AST labs are normal. The patches are a normal non bariatric persons amount of vitamins. They are so easy to use, and the company ships quickly. I give the patches  an "A +". 

Member Services
on 10/31/14 4:41 am - Irvine, CA

Thank you for sharing your experience with the vitamin patches.  With the launch of the new Product Directory, members are now able to post reviews of the products they've used.  PatchMD has a profile on the OH Product Directory if you'd like to leave a review. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 246 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 732 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 244 views