It's been ages since I've been here! Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Lori Black
on 7/20/15 5:02 pm - , IN

I'm totally guilty of not being here in maybe four years. Just curious who's still hanging out here. I'm assuming I see most of you guys on the OH DS family board, right? (I'm Lori Senften, there).  How has everyone been????

Lori Black (Senften)

MajorMom
on 7/21/15 2:04 am - VA

Hi, Lori!  

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Lori Black
on 7/21/15 9:33 am - , IN

Hiya, Gina! It's been awhile since I've seen you around FB too! 

MajorMom
on 7/22/15 2:21 am - VA

Just trying to hold on to what little sanity I have left.  I read there but don't post very often. The smaller more friendly groups work for me.

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Sunshine16
on 7/21/15 6:56 am

Hey Lori welcome back, I remember your post.  Good, I'm five  years out, and trying to keep the weight off me.  Its not as easy compared to the beginning years, but I'm find out what works for me.  I actually miss going to the bathroom like I use to back in the day...okay, sorry that may have been too much information knowing you haven't been here in awhile...but welcome back.

SW / CW / GW 292 / 188 / 174 - Height 5'7, Size 10

Lori Black
on 7/21/15 9:35 am - , IN

Hey girlie! Are you on the OH DS Family board? That's where I hang most of the time. I just discovered Intermittent fasting this winter, thanks to Laura H. I wanted to drop 10 and dropped 17 relatively easily. Let me know if you'd like an invite to the intermittent fasting group for DSers. It's totally changed my life!!!

Sunshine16
on 7/21/15 9:58 am

Is this thru face book because I'm not on. However I would love to learn how to drop weight quickly.  I'm assuming this is a trip that only DSers can used based off our surgery. 

LiZa_907
on 7/24/15 1:15 pm - Anchorage, AK

Hi Lori, LiZa here. I just posted my entire WLS saga which has just wrapped up with a D-switch. Its under new topics titled "one womans somethin somethin- from good to bad and back to good"

I would LOVE to get in on this intermittent fasting thing and know more. Would you please? Ive not been on here in 7 years but feel I have SUCH a story to share... I had to take the time. Plus the NEWS TEAM TEN ABC wanted me to write my story. (they are running the investigative report on Almanza). So if you care to take the time.. and thanks in advance for any tips or invites you might toss my way

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/15 5:31 pm

I'm curious to see if you can explain the comment. I'm 8 months out and was wondering if bathroom needs and volumes change over time.

Sunshine16
on 7/22/15 3:15 am

Yes, I wish they would have told me that...so please get all your weight off...and do not take advantage, work the system until you get what you need.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 274 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 748 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 250 views