Need a recommendation for no sugar or sweetner protein powder

DollyGirl3
on 9/26/16 8:11 pm

Hello community,

I am a newbie, at just over 7 weeks out. I am really struggling to tolerate several protein isolate shakes. I got a vegan one with only stevia as sweetener, the best I could find at GNC... but I cannot tolerate it....

Any suggestions for absolutely non sweetened protein powder....

I am struggling to consume 40g of protein per day let alone the required 80-100g...

Please help. Thanks

MajorMom
on 9/27/16 2:01 am - VA

You might go online to find Syntrax Medical, it's unflavored and unsweetened. It's supposed to be one of the better "unflavored" products and it dissolves well in liquids.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/16 8:03 pm

I hate all the protein drinks and bars but I did find 2 options that work for me. One is protein pill sold by the Vitamin shoppe called HumaPro. I take 5 pills for the equivalent of 25 grams. They have no taste and it costs about $45 per jar for a 2 to 3 month supply. My doctor also recommended a product called remuscle. They have several products but the vanilla smoothie is a powder pack you mix with a few ounces of water to create a pudding mix. It actually tastes good, and has 20g of protein. It also is supposed to help add muscle for aging people like me who have little muscle left.

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 362 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views