BEEN AWHILE - NEED HELP, SUPPORT, MOTIVATION

Lisa R.
on 4/25/17 12:52 pm - Madison Township, PA

I have been away from these boards for way too long.

My DS was done December 26, 2007 - and I have maintained well, for the most part. I'm scared though. Slowly within the last year, my weight has creeped up. By about ten pounds or so. Not that it's a lot, but it is enough to make my clothes not fit and in some cases pushed me way into another size. I don't feel good and I don't look good.

With my TT and lift/implants being done 5/12, I guess I am feeling vulnerable. There is no sense making any major changes now - eating wise or exercise wise - since three weeks from now, I will be feeling very unwell.

I guess I am trying to make a reconnection with what helped me to be so successful nine years ago...

Lisa

DS Surgery with Fernando Bonanni, Abington, PA 12/26/07

TT, Lift and Implants with Dr. Christian Kauffman, Danville, PA 5/12/17

My heart wrestles in a kilt

PattyL
on 4/25/17 1:00 pm

Every single pound you can take off now will improve your results. Plastics are expensive in time and money. Why not give yourself the best possible shot at a great outcome?

And yes, I am jealous. I need it but can't afford it.

Let's see... motivation. I am posting a picture of really GOOD plastics done on a friend of mine. And I am so jealous I shed tears over this one!

https://www.plasticsurgeonnewportbeach.com/before-after-body-photos/orange-county-total-body-lift/patient-1/

Lisa R.
on 4/26/17 11:57 am - Madison Township, PA

I have done some financial magic, not without penalties, to make this happen. I wish there had been an easier way, but...

Those pictures, wow! Amazing...

MajorMom
on 4/25/17 4:56 pm - VA

Welcome back! 2007 was a very good class.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Beam me up Scottie
on 4/25/17 7:06 pm
Not as good as 2006 but close ....lol
Lisa R.
on 4/26/17 11:59 am - Madison Township, PA

Thank you, it's good to be back

I'm on some site for surgeries, and the people there don't....answer, respond? I don't know.

This is the place to be.

Beam me up Scottie
on 4/25/17 7:06 pm
Welcome back!

Scott
Lisa R.
on 4/26/17 12:01 pm - Madison Township, PA

Thank you so much

ILoveFlowers
on 4/26/17 12:05 pm

Take a deep breath. It's going to be ok. When you feel ready, document everything that goes into your mouth. You'll find that you can cut some stuff out and change other items to a better option for you. Who knows? Maybe the weight will come off when you are recuperating from your upcoming plastic surgery. (I think most of us are secretly jealous!) I wish you the best!

Lisa R.
on 4/26/17 12:44 pm - Madison Township, PA

Thank you for the good thoughts...I really do believe it's time for me to go back to what made me do good from the start, in the first place. Being accountable. Writing things down. Knowing what is right (which I always did, but as time passed, I ignored it) and what isn't.

The surgery is definetly the right thing for me, for myself. For my financial wallet, my financial future - not so much. Ultimately, I hope I'm doing the right thing. No second guessing, just thoughts going through my mind....

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 363 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 135 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1051 views