changes to eating and hungry times

jndrake
on 9/24/17 5:34 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Hi, I have noticed lately that I am really hungry in the morning. Before surgery I would have to have at least 2 cups of coffee and I wouldn't eat until maybe 10:00 am. Now I am not drinking any coffee- I've lost a taste for it which I can not believe as pre surgery coffee was my life line. Also, I'm finding when I'm making supper, I'm not even hungry. Has this happened to other people? I had a 2nd stage DS 2 months ago and I am down 33 lbs so far.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

PattyL
on 9/24/17 10:43 am

You will change again! Your DS is still new. As long as you get your protein no worries. You are trying to lose weight and now is your best time.

Janet P.
on 9/25/17 2:27 am

Everything changes with the switch. Listen to what your body is telling you. When you're hungry, eat something. As an FYI I wake up hungry. After coffee, water & vitamins, I eat a full breakfast. Every day!

You're still early so like Patty said, protein and water first.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

Crazeru
on 9/25/17 12:21 pm

I've had to get up at 3am and eat a protein bar before I could go back to sleep, as my tummy kept saying feed me, feed me, feed me NOW.

If you are hungry, eat protein.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

jndrake
on 9/26/17 4:43 pm - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

thanks everyone, I think things are going well, down 35 lbs in 10 weeks for a second stage DS that is better than I expected. I am just surprised that I am not drinking any coffee when it was such a big part of my morning before and that I am so hungry in the morning and less at night. Its much better I know and I am happy for the changes but I just didn't expect this as I had not read anything about those kinds of changes.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

Most Active
Recent Topics
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 6 replies · 356 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 133 views
How can I gain weight?
DEJanieT · 7 replies · 1049 views