Looking for Dr. Keshishian patients that live in California

lwillis22
on 12/12/17 4:50 am

My name is Lori and I live in Michigan. I have not been on here in some time but if anybody remembers my horror story of a surgeon here in Michigan that hooked my intestines up wrong so my food would just sit in my intestines and ferment with the result being that I would stink. It was absolutely horrible and nobody out here could figure out what was wrong with me. Amazingly I found Dr. K who fixed me and I have been good since and this was in 2010. Well, the only issue have had is with hernias and I have had a few of them. I always come out to California now to see Dr. K if I need something done in that area as I am now so different inside then others. I was fortunate with my surgery in 2010 that I had been on here so much trying to fig out what was going on with me that I made a few friends that even suprised me and came to visit me in the hospital. So here I am with a very large hernia that I need to get repaired. Dr K has a surgery date of Jan 5th for me and I really want to have ot done then but I really cant afford to bring myself and a second person out with me. The hospotal, aa most of you already know, will not release me without another adult with me. I plan to go straight to hotel for revovery but still need someone there with me when I get out. My hope is that I will either find the wonderful 2 woman that came to see me back in 2010 or meet someone on here that would be willing to be there when I get out. I of course would compensate who ever was able to help me out. Please text, email or pm me personally if you are even just considering this.231-750-4353, [email protected] Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and consider it.

Janet P.
on 12/14/17 10:25 am

I noticed you hadn't gotten any responses. After reading your post may I suggest a few options. See if someone from Dr. K's office can serve in that role. If not, consider hiring a nurse's aide or someone similar. Maybe Dr. K's office or the hospital can help arrange something. Good luck.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

lwillis22
on 12/14/17 10:41 am

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate any suggestions or advice unfortunately I have already tried those options.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 122 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 664 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 234 views