DR.'s Who accept Medicare and Medicaid

ChicaLoca
on 2/8/07 2:50 pm
i am also on medicaid/medipass and anxious to know who will take this insurence so i can also get on with what i need to do for surgery. i know that tampa general dr murr and gallagher take it but u have to pay 750 bux to spectra for all the testing and that comes out of ur pocket and if spectra says no surgery after all the testing u outa the 750 bux!! let alone gettin the insurence to say yes as well.
daberdo57
on 2/10/07 2:28 am - Brooksville, FL
I'm up in Brooksville, about 45 miles above Tampa. So I don't know of any down that way. I starting with Pain Management on the Feb 20th. They said they would be looking at all my other health issues to see what the best way to do things for me. So will see then. I am sure they'll be wanting me to lose weight. So maybe they know of someone. If I find out will let you know.
caymancic
on 2/9/07 2:40 pm - Orlando, FL
I was on Medicare. I went to Weston Fl to the Cleveland Clinic and Dr R Rosenthal. I cant say enough good things about him or about his group. And I was impressed by CC. And I am a healthcare worker and very picky. I had to jump thru a lot of hoops for Medicare and was VERY careful to fufull their requirements. You dont get approval just have the surgery and then hope and pray they are satified. drj
melody1
on 2/13/07 4:29 am - jacksonville, FL
I am also looking for a doctor who accepts healthease/medicaid in Fl please help........
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 282 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1325 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1331 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1469 views