MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

mrsware31
on 3/22/12 1:38 pm - lexington, KY
 will this doctor except medicaid?
cuteazlez
on 10/6/13 5:17 am - Fort Pierce, FL

yes dr h still excepts medicaid medipass

No one can go and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending" *AhNusparkle*

Ds surgery Date: 2/5/2014

Hw. 379+ Sw. 370.6  Cw. 221.6 Gw. 200-190

tjleigh1965
on 5/20/14 1:58 am - OH

University Hopital/Case Medical Center of Cleveland,Ohio

Dr Lena Katian, Bariatric Head Surgeon does accept Medicare with no problem

Kristen H.
on 12/9/07 11:28 am, edited 12/9/07 11:28 am - Orlando, FL
US Bariatric in Ft Lauderdale, Orlando (Celebration) and soon in St Augustine are COEs, but the docs are opted out of Medicare. So patients would have to pay the surgeon's fee, but the hospital and anesthesia are covered by Medicare at the 80% of u&c.

Also, US Bariatric Orlando accepts UHC Medicaid.

HTH.
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
904dezinerstouch
on 9/30/09 1:05 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/10/18
i know this was written over a year ago but as of today that information about US Bariactric's accepting UHC Medicaid is incorrect...they do not I called
Elizabeth S.
on 4/18/12 1:42 am - spring hill, FL
RNY on 03/20/12
 Not sure about the others - but the Dr in Orlando (celebration) is accepting medicare now.  He also accepts medicaid - but ONLY as a secondary to medicare.  His name is Dr. Kim - their website is: http://www.floridabariatric.com/bariatric-surgery-informatio n/questions-and-answers and he is AWESOME!  
GL to all
 LET'S BE LOSERS TOGETHER!! ;-)        
marijj826
on 11/8/12 3:46 am - Orlando, FL

I just called Dr. Kim and the office personnel just told me that they DO NOT accept Medicaid, nor is he willing to help sponsor or see someone that can't pay or that doesn't have insurance.  SAD to see that a well known DR. can't step up and at least help out.

My 2 friends had surgery with him and YES he is a great Dr. but what happens with those that are in need? Where do we go?

Does anyone know of a Surgeon that does accept MEDICAID, in the Orlando, FL..... area?? I need help please!  

April86ny
on 11/19/14 1:32 am - Deltona, FL

Were you able to fine a surgeon in orlando? 

JordanJada1
on 1/16/15 1:58 pm

Hi April. I live in Orlando. I found a surgeon at the Tampa Bariatric center. They accept medicaid. I have staywell. I already attended the seminar and am now in the process of getting all of my clearances done. I'm just starting the process and my INS co request me see a nutritionist for 6 months. So hopefully I will have my surgery in June or July. Hope this helps. The perform the bypass, the sleeve, and the lap band. I'm excited

Mamirican28
on 1/22/15 10:06 pm

Can you please give me the info? I live in Orlando and also have Staywell.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 285 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1328 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1332 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1472 views