MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

ladylove
on 2/25/08 1:00 am - dalton, GA
HI, I'M ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET AND WHEN I CALLED DR, WILLIAMS OFFICE THEY TOLD ME, I HAD TO FILL OUT THE INFO, PACKET AND SEND IT IN, BUT I LOOKED AT THAT AND IT COST 100.00, WHAT IF I SEND IN THE HUNDRED AND MEDICAID WONT PAY FOR SURGERY FOR SOME REASON? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?
Pat128
on 2/25/08 12:34 pm - Stockbridge, GA
Please look up Dr Duncan's office @ www.peachtreebariatrics.com. They take both insurances and don't charge you anything up front to put in your paperwork, unless of course, you ask for "extra' services from them, i.e. nutritional counseling.  Dr Hobson did my surgery and I have also heard good things about Dr Rashid and of course Dr Duncan is in the top of his field.  Keep us informed and good luck.

~~~Pat~~~

ladylove
on 2/25/08 10:41 pm - dalton, GA
thank you so much pat for your reply, i will call them, that would be great because my regular pcp is located in jonesbro and my sister lives there in stockbridge. i have been fat all my adult years. and just got medicaid last year so i could start going to doctors about my healt. my pcp recommends the surgery, but i've been toldits hard to get medicaid to pay for it, so just remember me in prayer.  i am 41 years old and my bmi is 44.5, if i dont get something done so i wont live to be 50. thanks for your help.
Pat128
on 2/26/08 8:54 am - Stockbridge, GA
Dr Duncan's office does take medicaid and there is no run around or upfront fees.  I had only heard of two people not approved for medicaid and both had a few more tests run and then got approved.  I am now 49 years old and living for the first time in a very long time.  Consider yourself in my prayers.  Good luck and keep in touch.

~~~Pat~~~

ladylove
on 2/26/08 11:10 am - dalton, GA
THANK YOU
Rkwalker1982
on 9/21/18 9:48 pm

Hello can u help me im looking for a primary dr that is for the surgery

Ms_DeB
on 8/2/08 9:00 am - Waycross, GA
LOL I gave my surgeon $1,200.00 for "program fees" and now medicaid is being an ass. So I don't know if I just lost that money or not???    I'm in Limbo...........
ladylove
on 8/2/08 10:15 pm - dalton, GA
sweetheart, if you will call dr. williams office they will tell you not to worry about sending in that  100/00, go  ahead and fill out the paper work and send in.when your surgery date is set and you go for the paper work on that then you will have to pay 250.00, but by then its a sure thing that youre getting the surgery, i was concerned with the same thing , but it worked out great had my surgery june 30 and am doing great. hope this helps
L. Anderson
on 4/27/10 1:43 am - Duluth, GA
Wow, i had my surgery June 30th also at Emory Johns Creek. You must have went in before me, how awesome. Glad your doing good.
deeharper
on 8/11/08 10:53 am - HINESVILLE, GA
Do you have Drs Kent or Henderson....?

Dee
Most Active