MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

cecilie
on 4/27/09 4:32 am - GAINESVILLE, GA
 I USED MEDICARE AND I USED DR.MICHEAL WILLIAMS IN ALPRATTA. EXCUSE THE SPELLING. HE WAS EXCELENT I USED EMORY  JOHNS CREEK HOSPITAL. I HAD GREAT CARE. MY SURGURY WENT SO WELL I DIDNT EVEN NEED PAIN MEDS.

Yana
on 6/10/09 6:54 am - Lizella, GA
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should do to start my process... I have both medicare, and medicaid, and my doctor has been weighting me and has me on diet meds for 4 months with weight gian and no loss at all. I haven't started even thinking about a surgeon yet, because I thought I would have to try to lose weight for at least a year before, but now I'm told I need to see the sergeon and then start the process.

Hi Renee,
You are looking wonderful!!!
discouraged
on 8/16/12 1:51 pm - nashville, GA
I don't know if you have made any head way but to start you will find a surgeron that accepts your FORM of insurance and then asked them what they require you do. I do know that you will have to have a psy. evaluation, meet with a nutrition therapist, Sleep test, BLOOD work glaore. But some doctors require SEMINARS to be taken before the surgery. You need to find out EXACTLY what type of medicare and medicaid you have. I hope this helps you and good luck.
Yana
on 6/16/09 6:15 am - Lizella, GA
Anyone please?
LaShelle2
on 7/24/09 11:04 pm, edited 7/24/09 11:04 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
got2bmee2006
on 8/15/09 4:59 am - Canton, GA
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POSTING La SHELLE!!!!!!!!!!! I was just posting asking the forum if anyone knew a DS surgeon or hospital that accepts Medicaid.......

I made goal!!!

LaShelle2
on 8/15/09 9:52 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
bobbi4231
on 8/1/09 12:38 am - Villa Rica, GA

Hi,
I have Medicare and used Dr. Brian Freeman in Anniston, AL.  HE WAS RECOMMENDED BY MEDICARE because I couldn't find a doctor in metro Atlanta that would accept Medicare assignment.  HE IS AWESOME, and is also a Gastric Bypass patient.  Anniston is about a 45 minute to 1 hour drive from Villa Rica Ga, which is on the west side of Atlanta.  I don't think they take Medicaid, however, you could check their website, or call them.  He is worth the drive, and NO TRAFFIC!!

Yana
on 8/6/09 1:34 am - Lizella, GA
Thanks, I am from Cedartown, but have moved to Macon... It's a little far from here, but may be my only option...
Shante81
on 8/6/09 2:20 am, edited 3/7/10 6:32 am - Rancho Cordova, CA
Dr. Blaney now accept medcaid and medicare. I am on his waiting list. I plan on attending his seminar tonight. More convient than traveling back and forward to Atlanta.
Most Active