Recent Posts

DeborahAA
on 6/28/22 1:47 pm - Cochran , Ga
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Dr Michael Blaney in Dublin Ga he accepts Medicare and Medicaid and also is a top notch surgeon . He also had practice in Augusta Ga .. google for his number ..

Roharim
on 11/3/21 3:31 pm
Topic: RE: GA Health Insurance & WLS approval

No matter how much I applied, I never received approval. Therefore, I decided that I would independently choose an insurance plan that would optimally suit me.

Yvonnebuss
on 11/3/21 11:17 am
Topic: RE: GA Health Insurance & WLS approval

And for what reason do you want to get a benefit?

ebarrene
on 7/1/21 5:40 am
ebarrene
on 6/26/21 12:38 pm
Topic: RE: ALL GEORGIA AMERIGROUP MEDICAID MEMBERS

@sarabelle0808.

Hi Sara, I know this is an old post but I am crossing my finger that you see question. Does Amerigroup 6 month supervise diet with the nutritionist? I had a total of 6 supervised diet within 7 months. I missed 1 visit (I had CareSource but switched to Amerigroup) I was just notfied by the coordinator that I need to start all over again because it has to be 6 consequently visit & I can't do another 6 months I will no longer have Amerigroup. I really hope she made a mistake. Thanks in advance.

Asia_shaw
on 4/3/21 2:00 am - Grayson , Ga
Topic: RE: ALL GEORGIA AMERIGROUP MEDICAID MEMBERS

Hey what is the first step you took to get the process started and congratulations ??

rostoswr
on 7/13/19 9:40 am
Topic: GA Health Insurance & WLS approval

Does anyone work for the state of GA and been able to get approval for WLS with their health benefits provided via the state? If so, which insurance plan do you have and which should I choose for the upcoming year that includes bariatrics?

_KimGA_
on 5/21/19 8:13 am
VSG on 02/28/13
Topic: RE: Self Pay Prices in GA...Share your experience

Hi there! I am currently going through the process with Dr Duncan for a conversion from sleeve to bypass. I too am self pay and will be outpatient. How did your surgery go? Did you enjoy Dr Duncan?

_KimGA_
on 5/21/19 8:12 am
VSG on 02/28/13
Topic: Anyone use Dr. Titus Duncan in GA? Need reviews and help

Hi all!

I am starting my conversion from sleeve to gastric bypass with Dr. Duncan. I am self pay so i am trying to interview and see as many DR.s as possible. I originally had my sleeve with Dr Richards a of Gwinnett.

I went in looking for a revision but was told that a conversion to Bypass is the safest method.

What doctors in Georgia has everyone loved and used?? Has anyone had surgery with Dr Duncan

Since i am self pay- i will be outpatient they say. Anyone had outpation after gastric???

renjenn
on 2/5/19 1:18 pm
Topic: RE: Self Pay Prices in GA...Share your experience

Check Belt-line bariatric. They have 2 offices. One on Howell Mill and one in Newnan.

Most Active