Support Group Meeting Pahoa 9/24/10 - All Welcome

brinklaw
on 9/17/10 6:48 am - Pahoa, HI
Anyone interested in weight loss, posto WLS, thinking about WLS, etc. is invited to a meeting at the Pahoa Bay Clinic, 5PM to 6:30PM on Friday, September 24, 2010.

The topic will be "Starting an Exercise" program but other concerns and questions will also be discussed.

This is patient-initiated support group (not affiliated with a medical practice). This will be our third meeting. We have a couple of post-RNY patients, several scheduled for WLS and some considering it.

The group is small for now but in the future we'd like to have a clothing exchange and other activities, depending on the needs of the group.

If you are interested, please send me a message so that I can give you more details. If you can't make this meeting but would like to be kept informed, let me know that, too.

Marcy
lespinoza
on 12/27/10 12:43 pm - pahoa, HI
Hi Marcy,  I just had my surgery on Nov 9, 2010 and I am looking for a support group in my area.  Although my husband is doing a good job I would like to start to talk to people in my situation and get ideas from them.  Please let me know if you are planning another meeting anytime in the future.  I would love to meet the group and begin to participate. I live in HPP and can make it to the meetings. 

Thank you Loretta
Most Active