New to the Board

AlohaBre
on 2/1/11 5:09 am
Hello, we have just moved back to Kauai and I am 10 months post op RNY!  Looking to connect with others on the island.
AlohaBre
on 3/9/11 12:25 pm
Hello,

So excited for you and your up coming surgery!  My weight loss(98 pounds so far and another 42 to go) has completely changed my life.  I can understand your concern about losing too much weight but I can assure you, your body will find it's new normal and it will look great on you!  I have recently discovered that although by scale is not moving but I losing inches like crazy.  It is wonderful that you have a 'surgery buddy', it is so nice to be able to have someone to bounce your thoughts off of!  Any trust me your thoughts can get crazy. 

Wishing you the very best and keep me updated on your surgery.

B
ChristineRK
on 3/5/11 3:36 pm - HI
Hi, I live on Oahu.  i have not had my surgery yet, I will be having surgery either in April or May. This is based on my work schedule and my "support" person's availablity to get to the island.  I have to say I am nervous.  I am excited, but nervous too.  I worry a little about lossing too much weight.  I am about 209.  If i lost 100 lbs, I would be 109 lobs...lol. I cant have that. lol. I would like 140...but I see everyone going into the mid 20's.  I am so blessed to have met a friend here in Hawaii and we are on schedule to have surgery at around the same time.so we plan to try to have it the same day or very close together.  She's the best friend.
Orientation: October 2010
Nutrition: January 2011
Pych evaluation: March 2011
Surgical Date: Unk

Start weight: 228
Current weight: 209
Goal weight: 135

Most Active